The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

fart jokes?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't remember one in Big Freeze but absolutely, I was pretty disappointed to see one in Wisdom of Friends. :(

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What?!  :blink:  I haven't seen Wisdom of friends, what was the joke?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've not seen the 8th movie in a while but wasn't the one in 8 a bit vague as to if it was a fart joke or some other sort of joke? I think before the avalanche they hear the noise of the avalanche or something and they look at Cera who says something like "Why are you looking at me, that wasn't me." Sort of thing?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Feb 16 2009 on  10:02 PM
I've not seen the 8th movie in a while but wasn't the one in 8 a bit vague as to if it was a fart joke or some other sort of joke? I think before the avalanche they hear the noise of the avalanche or something and they look at Cera who says something like "Why are you looking at me, that wasn't me." Sort of thing?
 :yes

I sure felt sorry for Ducky and Petrie in XIII.  Just imagine, having a yellowbelly version of a Dutch oven pulled on ya :x.  First thing in the morning, to make it worse :anger!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Is that reference in LBT 8 really reference to a fart? I thought it was moreso Cera just generally being the loudest of the group. Lest we forget, Cera does actually use her sonic-boom of a voice to create an avalanche that clears the blockage sealing in the Great Valley. I didn't really see that as a reference to her passing wind  :p I saw it as a setup fact that was to be later used in the story. As for the one in LBT 13, I just thought it was funny and I'm sure that's what the producers had in mind. C'mon...you can't deny slapstick and flatulent humour doesn't make you giggle...at least a little bit :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I gotta admit I was pretty surprised when I saw that fart scene in LBT 13 and honestly, I laughed really hard when I first saw it.  Despite this fact however, I wouldn't like to see something like this again in an LBT movie.  It just doesn't fit. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,Feb 17 2009 on  05:58 AM
Is that reference in LBT 8 really reference to a fart? I thought it was moreso Cera just generally being the loudest of the group. Lest we forget, Cera does actually use her sonic-boom of a voice to create an avalanche that clears the blockage sealing in the Great Valley. I didn't really see that as a reference to her passing wind  :p I saw it as a setup fact that was to be later used in the story. As for the one in LBT 13, I just thought it was funny and I'm sure that's what the producers had in mind. C'mon...you can't deny slapstick and flatulent humour doesn't make you giggle...at least a little bit :lol
I really don't recall that scene to well since It's been a while since I've seen it.  I assumed at the time that they looked at Cera maybe since they thought it was either her stomach rumbling, or she had made one of her, I'm annoyed, sounds.  

I've not seen 13 yet, but I do like slaptick and you have to remember they do put in some jokes that young kids would have a tendency to find funny.  Not everyone can like the same things.  Some who would find that funny as a kid may or may not as they get older.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
:lol, I love fart jokes personally. I don't remember any fart jokes in Wisdom of Friends, but I do remember The Big Freeze one. xD

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
I thought the LBT 13 fart was funny  :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Do you dare to ask?  View it at your own discretion, but your IQ may not be the same for awhile :confused.

To answer your question, a whole herd of Yellowbellies slept on top of Petrie and Ducky all night, and then in the morning, the one sitting on them farted before it got up :slap.  Poor things, getting a dino Dutch oven for a wake-up call :rolleyes.

Bruton the Iguanodon

And I thought Ducky getting her beak stuck in the stinging buzzer hive in 6 was suffering! Well, okay, now I can definitely say Petrie has suffered, too...badly...(shudders)

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
I thought the LBT 13 fart was funny  :lol
So did I. The fact that its unexpected makes it even funnier. Unexpected humor for me is the best type of humor. Plus Petrie responded to the fart in the best way possibe.   
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 07:24:29 PM by LittleDas75 »

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
^Do you dare to ask?  View it at your own discretion, but your IQ may not be the same for awhile :confused.

To answer your question, a whole herd of Yellowbellies slept on top of Petrie and Ducky all night, and then in the morning, the one sitting on them farted before it got up :slap.  Poor things, getting a dino Dutch oven for a wake-up call :rolleyes.
In the morning? I thought the fart happened about 3 seconds after they got sat on.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 07:27:27 PM by LittleDas75 »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I always got a kick out of this image. :p

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Looks like me when I don't want to get out of bed.  :ChomperAmused

I think the franchise would have the perfect fart when during a sharptooth chase, when the sharptooth is finally about to get the gang and all seems lost... *Fart* The gang laughs (except Petrie because he doesn't think farts are funny :PCera) and the sharptooth is so embarrassed, he walks away ashamed.  :bestsharptooth :PCera

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog