The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Problems with fanfiction.net

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here is the deal.  I tried to update one of my LBT stories A MONTH AGO!  I kept getting this stupid error message.  I contacted the staff to report it A MONTH AGO!  They said they would get back with me.  Bull!  They haven't contacted me and I am still having this crudy problem.  People have been asking me why I haven't updated.  For those of you who read my stories, this is why.  Because FF.net's staff are a bunch of morons.  They deleted one of my stories because they said the character didn't use proper grammer.  Well, you know what?  That was part of the character! :mad He wasn't real educated!  I don't see any rule they have that says your characters have to use proper grammer.  I would like to report that modorator but it didn't tell me who it was.  anyway, it wouldn't help because they don't answer emails. :angry:  :angry: I am just so ticked.  There is no reason they couldn't atleast contact me and tell me thay are looking into the problem! :mad  :bang

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hmm..you're certainly getting the short end of the straw.  I think I said this the last time FF.net gave you the runaround...make your own website and post the stories there, thereby removing any limitation FF.net may have.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ha!  I knew it would work!  I rais a fuss about it and voila!  Suddenly, I can upload again! :slap  :slap I knew that would work! :lol:  Its all a conspiracy plot!  <_<  :lol

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
you weren't the only one that had the same problem. oh well its fixed now.
anyone here think FF.net has one too many problems? I do.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh yeah! :wave Seriously!  They deleted one of my Star Wars stories because Yoda didn't use proper grammer!  Thats bull!  Their rules say the author has to use proper grammer.  Not the characters! :mad I meah, especially if it is a fanfiction.  It is crazy.  I think one of the mods is abusing their power and bullying people. :cry2  :cry2  :cry  :cry   And they can just get away with it because those crazy admins won't listen to ANY emails.  They said that. :mad  :mad  :angry:  :angry:

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
jeez! :o they need to calm down on who they give the MOD and ADMIN rank too. here soon enough we'll be looking at a FF.net where Fanfics are against the rules. :rolleyes:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
That's the reason a friend of mine so gleefully hacked the system of that site once just to screw with the people who run it!  :lol:  He'd submitted a bunch of stories using a script format a prior to when they started enforcing that stupid rule about making the authors use a Story or Poem format. And he got a bunch of red marks against him and was banned.  :blink:  :angry:  <_<  :(  -_-  :cry2  :lol  :cry  :p  :^.^:  :slap  :x  :nyah

Fanfiction.Net stopped being a fun place to go to a long time ago, unfrotunately.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
This, just centered.

Bob:
(Frightened)
What are you going Tony?

Tony:
(Smiling evilly, brandishing knife)
Oh, nothing.

(Tony leaps for and stabs Bob.)

Bob:
(dies)

Horrible example, but I was just writing what came to mind (I was just wacthing a horror flick).

Anyway, if you post anything in Fanfiction.Net that's in the above format, the story is deleted, and its a black markon your record. He had a bunch of them posted and his profile was banned.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf