The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lylat Tales

Explorer · 868 · 50262

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
krystal soon joined the guys stretching and yawbning.. ' sorry guys, guess i needed that sleep' she smiled. ' well once katt joins us we;'ll be on our way.. ' the temperature outside is still below zero, although its not as cold as last night' Fox said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt came bouncing out of the bedroom, tail fluffing out behind her as she stretched.
"Morning, boys~"
She purred lightly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
morning' Fox said As Krystal appeared. ' time to getrt back into the air' she said to them. ' time to regain control of the planet.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Krystal Followed Fox as they headed towards their arwings..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian chuckled, making his way to his suit.
"Alright.  Scans are showing two active stations feeding power to the shields guarding the satellite. One of them is reading heavy Anti-Air defenses, so it looks like I'll move on that one, and take care of it.  I trust that you guys'll take care of the other one, right?"
He said, grinning as the wire lift for his suit lowered for him.  He smiled a little at Krystal, giving her a small wink before adding.
"Oh, and...you guys be safe out there..."
He added softly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
same to you' Fox said as he climbed into his arwing and took off, krystal soon followed and they soared in the air towards the satellites.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian switched on the systems in his suit, grinning to himself at the thought of what had taken place last night.  Krystal had kissed him.  Not a friendly, pity kiss either, but an honest, real kiss.  
Maybe, just maybe...I have a chance.  And the fact that she didn't think it was gross that I loved her feet...
He blushed to himself, then shook his head as his coms flared to life.
"Adrian, this is Emile.  Sending weapons drops now."
As the coms closed, a pair of smaller pods burned into orbit, opening on impact with the ground...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
krystal flew through ta weapons upgrade getting to twin laser quickly.. foc only had a single laser..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian's suit crouched above the emplacement, scanning the area with the scope attached to the large rifle it carried, calmly picking off each enemy as they came into  view.  
"Adrian here.  Secondary location almost clear.  How's it going it at your end?"
He chuckled...

Katt grinned, rolling to dodge an enemies fire, then shooting down a group of fighteres on Krystal's tail.
"Adrian, things are going pretty tough around here.  Support could come in handy."
She replied, grinning and covering Krystal's tail as she opened a secondary, secure line between herself, Krystal, and Adrian.
"After all, your girl here and I would love to have you watching our butts~"
She teased...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thabks katt ' krystal replied.. ' love you girl' she said on the secure line..
- fox got another upgrade to get to win lasers.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As another set of fighters closed in, a barrage of firepower downed each of them, and Adrian's suit crested the hills nearby.  
"Adrian here.  I'll cover you guys!"
He chuckled, before switching to the secured channel.
"And girls, any time you want me to watch your asses, just say so."
He added quietly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
always a good thing' Krystal replied before switching to the open channell.. ' we nreed to take out the generators. that will send the satellites crashing to the surface..
- problem krystal. the generators have shields..' Fox replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian smirked, nodding a little.
"Of course.  Sorry I sent you guys to the hard one.  Tracing the shield power lines now"
He said coolly, snapping off another sniper round...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
fox peppered the shield with laser fire, looking for the weakness in the shield..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aboard the Great Fox. Avalon gathered his gear, having decided to go down and help. After holstering his blaster pistol and left for the hanger. Inside was his well oiled craft, Excaliber. Now repaired after the dogfight on Katina.

"Well, old girl. Looks like its time for us to head into battle once more." the Labrador mused as he strapped himself in.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
fox saw avalon fly towards him ' coming to give us a hand huh? Its appecvited' he radioed to him.. ' got any info for us from the great Fox?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Affirmative. The Shield Generator should be East of here." Avalon responded through the com-link as he shot down one bogey upon entry. "It seems we can never catch a break, can we?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nothing gained in life is ever easy" fox sighed, as he flew through a third laser upgrade bring it to blue laser.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian dodged around an enemy fighter, sword flaring to life in his suit's hands.
"Avalon!  Good to see you here!  This'll be no trouble now!"
He cheered, cleaving through several fighters...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
fox peppered the shield with blue laser fire, raising it to another level would wreck serious damage..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: