The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Human OC's meet the LBT

Dalekdino · 290 · 46227

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Sep 15 2014 on  08:51 PM
Sweet! :)
Thanks :) I take it you like it cause Ducky is in it?  :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Not only... ;) It's an overally cute scene, yep, yep, yep.
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Sep 15 2014 on  09:34 PM
Not only... ;) It's an overally cute scene, yep, yep, yep.
Well in that case you'll like what's yet to come. And if you like that I think you will like the bonding Ducky has with Meg in a sequal I have planned for this, were she meets Meg again when she's 8 years old.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
And so Meg and Spike makes friends right away as Meg hugs him and Ducky is very pleased by this.

Meanwhile Tom gets friendly with Chomper.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwww, Meg is so happy, and Spike looks content. They're all becoming fast friends. That's good to see.
Awwww, Chomper and Tom seem to be just as friendly with each other. Also, you seem to be very good at making siblings look like each other. It's very easy to see the resemblance in Meg and Tom. Just thought I'd mention that. You're getting better at drawing them all, too.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 19 2014 on  11:45 AM
Awwww, Meg is so happy, and Spike looks content. They're all becoming fast friends. That's good to see.
Awwww, Chomper and Tom seem to be just as friendly with each other. Also, you seem to be very good at making siblings look like each other. It's very easy to see the resemblance in Meg and Tom. Just thought I'd mention that. You're getting better at drawing them all, too.
Yeah she's a very easy to please baby.
And Chomper is Tom's favourite meat eating dino soo it only seem right they make friends.
Good to hear you've noticed the family resembles.
Also good to hear you think I'm getting better at drawing them. Didn't even use references.  

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 19 2014 on  06:10 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 19 2014 on  11:45 AM
Yeah she's a very easy to please baby.
And Chomper is Tom's favourite meat eating dino soo it only seem right they make friends.
Good to hear you've noticed the family resembles.
Also good to hear you think I'm getting better at drawing them. Didn't even use references.
She seems to be. I can just HEAR her little coos.
Very true. Tom would probably be excited to see a T-Rex, and even MORE excited to meet one that TALKS!
Yeah, I actually just NOW noticed...though I should've noticed before.
Wow. Spike looks the best here. Probably because you've been practicing.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 19 2014 on  12:32 PM
She seems to be. I can just HEAR her little coos.
Very true. Tom would probably be excited to see a T-Rex, and even MORE excited to meet one that TALKS!
Yeah, I actually just NOW noticed...though I should've noticed before.
Wow. Spike looks the best here. Probably because you've been practicing. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah and Spike's funny grunts.  Yeah and a T-rex that actually look cute. Also Josh will be excited to meet a talking Triceratops, his favourite planet eating dino.
Soon I'll have pics of him and Cera.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here more of Tom getting friendly with Chomper.

Tom: So Chomper tell me, how did you make friends with planet eaters?

Chomper: Oh it's a long story, but Littlefoot and the other hatched me, and tired to teach me to be a good Sharptooth or... What was it humans call me again?

Tom: A T-rex. You know Chomper, your actually my favourite meat eating dinosaur. And I never thought they'd be soo cute as youngsters.

*Chomper blushes and Tom picks him up*

Chomper: And I'm starting to like you Tom, you certainly smell friendly.

Then Petrie come along and lands on Tom's head. And unlike Littlefoot in the first film, Tom isn't too fussed about it.

Tom: hey carful up there Petrie *laughs*

Petrie feels Tom's blonde hair.

Petrie: Hmm. You humans got nice soft heads Tom. What is this fuzzy soft stuff on your head?

Tom: It's called hair Petrie, it grows on our heads to keep them warm.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwwww, they're all so cuuute. I love how Tom's got one eye closed, since Petrie's probably tugging his hair a bit, but is happy to be landed on. I love how he's holding Chomper, too. And I love how Olivia's sitting across from Littlefoot, and they're just talking. Nice sitting position, by the way.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 20 2014 on  02:18 PM
Awwwww, they're all so cuuute. I love how Tom's got one eye closed, since Petrie's probably tugging his hair a bit, but is happy to be landed on. I love how he's holding Chomper, too. And I love how Olivia's sitting across from Littlefoot, and they're just talking. Nice sitting position, by the way.
Great to hear :D
Oh well she's actually me to be squatting but thanks, it wasn't easy drawing Olivia in that position with her long skirt.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
So after a bit of friendly talk Olivia just can't help but pick up and cuddle the little sauropodlet.

As you can see Littlefoot is ok with it.

Olivia: I hope you don't mind. It's just your soo cute, and when I see cute animals I can't help but cuddle them.

Littlefoot: Oh erm.. *blushes* Not at all.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 20 2014 on  11:13 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 20 2014 on  02:18 PM
Great to hear :D
Oh well she's actually me to be squatting but thanks, it wasn't easy drawing Olivia in that position with her long skirt.
Ah, well, it looked like sitting to me. Ah, well. It's still nice, anyway.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh, sweeeeet! Both of them look so happy, and this is a pretty good Littlefoot. I LOVE how he blushes. This is probably welcome contact after losing his mother.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 20 2014 on  10:53 PM
Ah, well, it looked like sitting to me. Ah, well. It's still nice, anyway. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah as I said it's cause of Olivia's skirt it made it had to draw her in that position.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 20 2014 on  10:56 PM
Oh, sweeeeet! Both of them look so happy, and this is a pretty good Littlefoot. I LOVE how he blushes. This is probably welcome contact after losing his mother.
I did Littlefoot free hand in the first 3, but I used the photo of the gang with Don Bluth as a reference for the last one.
Yeah I think Littlefoot would like been picked up and cuddled and told he's cute by a female, as it would remind him of his mum, in a good way.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok now for Josh trying to befriend my favourite character, Cera.

As you can see she's still not internally trustworthy of the 4 humans.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 21 2014 on  04:23 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 20 2014 on  10:53 PM
Ah, well, it looked like sitting to me. Ah, well. It's still nice, anyway.
Yeah as I said it's cause of Olivia's skirt it made it had to draw her in that position. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah, I can imagine. It's still a nice drawing.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 21 2014 on  04:29 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 20 2014 on  10:56 PM
I did Littlefoot free hand in the first 3, but I used the photo of the gang with Don Bluth as a reference for the last one.
Yeah I think Littlefoot would like been picked up and cuddled and told he's cute by a female, as it would remind him of his mum, in a good way.
Ah, okay. Well, these are pretty well done. Better than the others.
Yeah, and I bet he'd LOVE being petted.