The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What's up Dinopeeps!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Hey there, buddy! Welcome to the forum. Like Pterano, you can clearly tell who my fave character is... :p (No duh!)

So anyway, a little about me, huh? WHAT DOES THE SCOUT SAY ABOUT MY WRITING LEVEL!?!?!?

IT'S OVER NINE-PINGAS!!!  :lol Okay, I'm lying there.

Well, I love youtube poops, as you can see.  :p They're hilarious!  :DD  I also love writing Pterano fanfiction. (Duh! What else would I do with Pterano...besides drawing?)

I'm 16, I live in the Great Valley (Oh yeah sure. :rolleyes:  :lol ) and I'm in the 10th grade, thus class of 2014 (only three more years to go :p ).

If you're curious about the Pterano fiction, you can search for Lost in a Forest, Always the Same Sun, my many oneshots in my Oneshots thread and Pterano's Metamorphosis (which is still in progress, by the way) in my threads.

As for this forum, this is where my closest friends and I met. On this very forum. So it is sure to get you some really good friends, too. :smile
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Sorry I'm a little late. Welcome to the GOF, Kiwizoom! :DD

Admittedly your username initially made me wonder the same thing as MrDrake (whether you were a New Zealander). Now that that's been laid to rest, however, your name makes me think of a very fast flightless bird (an overcaffeinated kiwi? :p). I like it. :lol

Okay, a self-description… Well, um…I go by the name Pangaea (spelling and pronunciation details in my signature :p), as I'm too timid to share my real name online. I used to be a very prolific writer and reviewer of art and fanfiction on this forum, but I've lost a lot of steam in the past few months, so you may not see me around as often (nowadays I post maybe a few times a week rather than every day). I am obsessively fascinated with the natural sciences, and particularly animals; past, present, and hypothetical. I originally joined the GOF to contribute my knowledge of prehistoric life to paleontologically-oriented LBT discussions (identifying dinosaur species in the series and such). I'm very shy and have frankly dismal self-esteem, but I take great pleasure in sharing information, and strive to make myself useful in whatever ways I can. This is the usual point in my introductory dissertation where I make an ironic comment on another hallmark of mine: extreme long-windedness. :p If you can tolerate that and my numerous other quirks and self-proclaimed flaws, I think you'll find that I'm a very amiable fellow. :angel

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I, too, am late with the welcome. :slap Welcome to the forum!  :wave

Kiwizoom

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Wow fantastic, hehe, that was interesting to hear ^^

I myself am a bit of a closet-case poop watcher.  Yes, must watch everything...
Spaghetti!  :DD

I hope you climb out of highschool alive, hehe.  I really like the creativity level here, then.  Cool to see people actively talking about this ^-^  I hope I make a lot of friends too!

That is fine Pangaea, love to hear about you :D  
Haha!  Yeah I tend to associate myself with the Kiwibirds but also the fruit.  I have this fascination with flightless birds, kind of xD  That and of course them two-legged dinosaurs.
I like to meet people so interested in learning about various lifeforms and sciences.  Yes, I am a pretty timid person in real life too.  Long windedness is fine, I think it's like all the things you want to say in real life just get spilled here on the net sometimes, but when honestly are you going to meet people interested in your things unless it's special interest rings such as this?  Rare for me atleast, indeed!

Thank you Justin!