The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chomper's Skull

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
How thick is Chomper's skull? The reason I ask is in these polls both are called Hailstones (Opening), and Hailstones (Ending).

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I don't know if there's a way to figure that out. The sizes of the characters are pretty much unknown, so I don't expect there to be an exact way of knowing how thick Chomper's skull is.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Or if he has or will have the same power that some sharteeth have in the movies, falling a long distance and instead of being killed, just being knocked out for a while.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats impossible to know really. Sharpteeth had pretty thick skulls though fromm what skeltons have shown us...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 4 2009 on  11:16 PM
thats impossible to know really. Sharpteeth had pretty thick skulls though fromm what skeltons have shown us...
Do you think Chomper's skull is thick enough to protect his brain enough he got nailed in the head by a Golfball size Hailstone?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You could do a reaction like a human would if hit by that.  It may hurt, but do no serious injury.  Make a sore spot or a bump.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
A golfball sized hailstone falling from a height of possibly thousands of meters? That would do serious damage if it hit a bare human head. It may be able to kill a human too (I don't know for sure) but in any case it would be nothing that any human could just shrug of like that unless that human is wearing a helmet.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,May 8 2009 on  02:53 AM
A golfball sized hailstone falling from a height of possibly thousands of meters? That would do serious damage if it hit a bare human head. It may be able to kill a human too (I don't know for sure) but in any case it would be nothing that any human could just shrug of like that unless that human is wearing a helmet.
What about Chomper's head, if a golfball sized hailstone that's falling from a height of possibly thousands of meters, would it do serious damage if it hit a Chomper's bare head?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'll ask Chomper if I may make the test next time I meet him, but I'm afraid he may not like the suggestion for reasonable fear of getting hurt :rolleyes:
Seriously, nobody of us has been hit by a golfball-sized hailstone yet, but it is relatively easy to imagine the results of something of a given size hitting you at the speed it would reach from such a long fall. Can you not imagine some of these things yourself? I think the topic is getting a bit nit-picking.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,May 8 2009 on  09:32 AM
I'll ask Chomper if I may make the test next time I meet him, but I'm afraid he may not like the suggestion for reasonable fear of getting hurt :rolleyes:
Seriously, nobody of us has been hit by a golfball-sized hailstone yet, but it is relatively easy to imagine the results of something of a given size hitting you at the speed it would reach from such a long fall. Can you not imagine some of these things yourself? I think the topic is getting a bit nit-picking.
You mean like in the movie called The Day After Tommorrow (the scene is from 0:20-1:35).