The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rock A Doodle

brekclub85 · 253 · 18468

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And the Duke had a destination in mind-a farm. A farm he had visited before.

Meanwhile, Scott and Mark, Edmond's brothers, were hogging the game console...

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Come on you guys, it's my turn."  Edmond told his brothers.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We said when we're done..." Mark replied, all 3 siblings unaware of the looming danger that had visited once before.

~~~~~~~~~

"I wonder whatever happened to Edmond..." Snipes said in the animated farm.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He went home I think' Chanticleer replied. " He wasn't from our world, anyway..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Edmond sat down on the couch. "It's not fair, you guys are hogging it." He huffed.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scott could've sworn he saw a shadow fly over the house's window, but he ignored it.... it looked like it was just a bird anyways.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Edmond looked out the window at the same time. "It's the duke, run!" Edmon screamed as he ran up to his bedroom.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The what?" the brothers asked dumb-founded, having never read the story themselves.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Edmond ran back down from his room, gripping his flash light in his hands and shined out the window. "He's gonna us, He's gonna us, He's gonna us, He's gonna us, He's gonna us, He's gonna us, He's gonna us!"Edmond shouted.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Edmond's brothers still had no idea what was getting their brother all flustered.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Edmond's mom and dad came in to see Edmond going on again. "Edmond, I told you the duke is not real, so stop waving that flashlight honey." She said, taking it away. "You never should of read him that book." His dad said.

Just then the power went out. "He's here, he' s here, he' s here, he' s here, he' s here, he' s here, he' s here, he' s here, he' s here, he' s here!" Edmond screamed frantically.

"Edmond calm down, the power just went out." His mom explained. " Scott. mark give me a hand." Their dad said as he took the flashlight from his wife.

"We need that to keep the duke away." Edmond said, frustrated that they didn't believe him. His mom sighed. "Edmond, that story wasn't real, there is no grand duke of owls." She said, her stare indicated to Edmond to drop it.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He's lost it," Scott chuckled, following their dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the card game had begun.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"At least it'll pass the fun, and who knows, this may become a regular or semi regular thing to do." Goldie said as the card game began.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's hope it'll pass..." Peepers said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Duke landed on a tree just outside\ Edmonds window " hmm.. this brings back memories' He said to himself.. now, where is he?" he said scanning the window..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Edmond's brothers were not aware of the owl's presence.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
After several failed attempts, Ray gave up trying to fix the power. He'd have to go to thehardware store tommarow and get a new fuse.  He, Scott and mark headed back up to where dori was tucking Edmond in to bed, she decided that Edmond was just tired. "But mom.." He started before she glared at him. " Edmond, I said drop it." She insisted.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scott noticed the owl, but he couldn't make out the Duke's cape, so he thought it was just a normal animal, as the Duke was about to strike

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm sure it'll, the question is when." Goldie said, "But should we get started with the fun?" She asked hoping to get their spirits up and their having more fun then sitting around bored and a bit scared or feeling uneasy.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"you ever get the feeling something that happened before is about to happen again?" Snipes asked, subtly sensing what the Duke was about to do to Edmond.