The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Walt Disney World - Thanksgiving 2009

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Right now, the ol' family is planning to visit Disney World this Thanksgiving. We're working out lodging details and if that works out well, we will move on to other things like dinner reservations and all that fun stuff.  Plane tickets were easier to get than rooms that didn't cost two arms and a leg near the property. :lol

Will keep everyone informed of the trip as things get done.  I promise to take many pictures while down there.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ahh, you're going to love it, very nice place. I've been there like a million times, I only live like an hour and a half away. I've never been during Thanksgiving though, I only go to the Christmas thing every year, looking forward to your pictures. Gotta watch their ducks though, they almost attacked me last time I went.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Cool! To think I live 45 minutes away from Disney World! :DD

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Awesome, Petrie!  Really hope ya can make it down there!  I'd love to go back to California some year (Florida is just too stupidly far away from here :p ) ..it's on the to-do list!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I don't think I could ever afford to live near Disneyworld. :p  You guys are lucky.  This would actually be my third time to see the Mouse, and the first in six years.

(And all the Stitch pictures are because my sis plays Stitch in the parks as a 'main'.)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Have fun Adam :)
I have never been to any Disney park myself. I'm sure it must be great, but they DO take something for it moneywise :unsure:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Jul 4 2009 on  07:52 PM
Awesome, Petrie!  Really hope ya can make it down there!  I'd love to go back to California some year (Florida is just too stupidly far away from here :p ) ..it's on the to-do list!
Be sure to check out San Francisco if you're interested. More then likely, if you want to go to Disneyland, you'll pass by me. 8)

(And all the Stitch pictures are because my sis plays Stitch in the parks as a 'main'.)

That's neat that your sister plays a character in Disneyworld Adam! :wow I don't think I ever saw Stitch in the theme park though. :(

I hope you have fun there. :) I'm jealous, hehe.  :smile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Never bothered to update this thread, but we are definitely going over Thanksgiving this year. :D  Everything is set and we may go to Sea World or Universal as well while we're there.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile