The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Normal LBT art

Dalekdino · 282 · 33456

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here a fully grown and more mellowed Cera whose appears in the squeal series to my OC's story line.
Gives some motherly affection to her son who she named after my human OC Josh who she had a close friendship with

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
Cera being a mother... hehe. Also that little threehorn is so cute! He looks more like a Toby to me... Josh is a game name too!
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Cera being a mother... hehe. Also that little threehorn is so cute! He looks more like a Toby to me... Josh is a game name too!

Glad you find Cera's son cute, not sure i see him as Toby. Cera names him Josh as in my head-cannon Cera makes friends with a human named Josh, so she names her son after him. Also Josh is my actual name

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow you've uploaded a lot of great stuff recently, too much to comment on each picture individually but what struck me in particular was that headcanon of yours about Cera's parents divorcing rather than a natural death being the cause. Really wish I had more time because this is something I'd definitely love to try to turn into a fanfiction.
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Wow you've uploaded a lot of great stuff recently, too much to comment on each picture individually but what struck me in particular was that headcanon of yours about Cera's parents divorcing rather than a natural death being the cause. Really wish I had more time because this is something I'd definitely love to try to turn into a fanfiction.

Too bad you don't have time to comment all my recent posts but i am glad you like my Headcanon idea of Cera parents breaking up so her mum abd sisters are alive atleast.  Tou may remember it was also mentioned in my unfinished Human OCs meet the LBT gang fic. It might be interesting to see  if you did make your own interpretation of Cera's parents splitting up.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
My OC Bambo and Littlefoot help Cera and Ali get a soggy leaf and lily pad off their heads

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is another one of my hypothetical/what if moments , this time it's what if my OC Bambo had been there to comfort Cera after she stormed off from Littlefoot and the rest of the group,  as well as help her come to her senses.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is another part of one of my hypothetical/what if moments , from my what if my OC Bambo had been there to comfort Cera after she stormed off from Littlefoot and the rest of the group, after the silly tar practical joke, and talk her into coming back, when he finds her he's rather surprised to see Cera crying.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
    • View Profile
aww, poor Cera. At least Bambo's there to comfort her. Also nice sketch :yes
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
aww, poor Cera. At least Bambo's there to comfort her. Also nice sketch :yes

Glad you like them I always felt somone should have been there to comfort her in that scene

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is a re-draw of my slightly modified take on the land before time style carnotaurus

As much as I didn't really like LBT 14 that much, I did like that we finally got to see a carnotaurus in a LBT movie, but I didn't like the way it's brow horns were drawn. Sort of bent , making it look more like a pokemon..

So here I drew it's brow horns more accurately , I also improved the hands, in the movie it only had 3 fingers when Carnotaurus really had 4, I also added claws it in the film it just looked like it had pointy fingers and no claws.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is a update of my take on what a Agathaumas would look like in LBT style

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
    • View Profile
oh wow, I love the detail in the frill. Also the carnitores is pretty cool, one of my favorite dinosaurs! Honestly I didn't mind about the original design, he had big horns and thats all that mattered. But yeah, kinda did look like a pokemon lol  :p

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
oh wow, I love the detail in the frill. Also the carnitores is pretty cool, one of my favorite dinosaurs! Honestly I didn't mind about the original design, he had big horns and thats all that mattered. But yeah, kinda did look like a pokemon lol  :p

Thanks I'm just not into silly cartoony alterations to dinosaur designs, also got more LBT style dinosaurs on the way 

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's Ducky with a cat who seems to like her  :duckyhappy

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Dalekdino