The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Asking LBT production crew members for information

Hypno · 358 · 49513

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I know my first name's there. Well, that can't be helped and many other members' real given names are also known. As for further message's from Tavera, I hope he answers the questions but we can't be disappointed if he doesn't.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I'm confused though, it's like he just gave you JOTB's tracks and sent you on your way without any answers :unsure:
Well I hope he gets back to you at a later date, like I said before. I'll take a listen to the music when it's done.

Oh it is done. Give me a minute here...
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's the link to downloading them.

Holy crap, those are uncompressed .wavs straight from the main guy! Dude, that's cool, thanks for sharing!!

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
They won't open in any of the media or music players for me :unsure:
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Awesome!!! We may not have gotten any answers, but I'd say we got something pretty epic out of the deal :lol

They won't open in any of the media or music players for me

Just asking- did you unzip the file?

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Extract? Yeah.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm happy to see the excited reaction!  :) I agree that the JOTB soundtrack was a really nice thing to get! Hypnobrai, I don't know if that's the problem but for me there are two main folders and only the second one, the LBT XIV CUES, of them works. I don't know what the first one is but there seems to be some of the same tracks as on the second folder so I'm not sure if that's a problem.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I was opening the wrong folder the whole time :oops
Well, I have them now :)

Edit: Wow, I'm surprised he even gave the remix of Swimming Sharptooth. I wish he did that for the other movies. :yes

Another edit: The Swimming Sharptooth theme in LBT XIV seems to also have the Twins B track in it, where the Allosaurus first appears following Dinah and Dana in LBT 6.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've received no more answers from Tavera so does anyone have any further contact ideas?

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Again, still weird. Barber told me he answered one of his questions once. :sducky
I'm not sure who to contact next. Maybe a voice actor? Oh yes, yes, yes! :yes

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Voice actors of LBT14. I think if we contact one of them - we would get something. :D
(even first news about LBT14 was from voice act man!)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
In that case, I'd say Anndi McAfee or Aria Curzon are our best bets. They are both on YouTube and there seems to be a PM option there but I'm not sure whether they're read. Nevertheless, what do we wish to know? Either one of them once noted that it's not useful ask them about the future movies as McAfee said in a past interview that she heard of JOTB only a week after she recorded her lines. Even then, she may have already than that but what else is there to ask? They have told about their experiences rather generously in the past so the main thing that comes to my mind would be the deleted scenes in the sequels. Also, sometime soon I'll get back to fishing more information about the original film's cut scenes.  :angel

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I made some big edits to the LBT article on the Lost Media Archive. I'm trying to keep it updated with what we know.

We could ask Anndi McAfee first. The article also has a sub-header about the sequels' deleted scenes as well.
It says there's a still promoting LBT 11 on the article, but I'm not sure where that is.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
We can certainly do that. Anndi has been fairly consistent in answering to stuff on her YT channel so she's a good choice. Is there something in additional to the potential deleted scenes and LBT 15 we'd like to know about?

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I guess we could try and ask her about LBT 15, but she probably doesn't have a clue, neither will Aria Curzon, unless they have to do lines soon.

As for other questions, how about the absence of Tria, Tricia or Shorty if she knows anything.
Just so you know, she may not know who Shorty is, as someone asked her a little bit after JoTB was released about him being absent and she said she didn't know who that was :oops
The person also asked about a LBT 15, but she said she had no idea at the moment.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm biggest for deleted scenes in the sequels. I don't care too much for the absences.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
the deleted dvenes of the sequels aren't that important imo... there's very few evidence of those and unlike in the first movie, you don't see obvious cuts...

I'd go for Anndi and Aria as well. They're always been nice :) Don't forget it was Aria who first confirmed a new movie in the making :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 21 2017 on  01:27 AM
the deleted dvenes of the sequels aren't that important imo...
nope nope nope :sducky

Possible deleted scenes can contain VERY interesting characters' scenes, decisions, and actions.  :yes

So, I don't mind to ask quick question about that.