The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is someone I had discovered just a couple of months ago and have found myself enjoying him quite a bit.  He is wonderful at what he does.  He mainly does reviews and Let's Plays.  However, his most popular segment is Music Movies.

Music Movies

This is where he does a review of a movie that has more than 5 original songs.  In his reviews, though he does talk about the movie in general (even going into the history behind it in many cases) and makes his share of jokes like everyone else on the TGWTG site, his main focus is on the songs.  When a song comes up, he goes into why it's good, why it's bad, why it works, why it doesn't work, stuff like that.  He really makes it quite enjoyable.

He has even covered big ones like...

The Muppet Movie

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Mary Poppins

and even A Nightmare Before Christmas

And I've only touched on his best stuff.  There's plenty of Music Movies out there, and all of his reviews are worth watching if you feel you have the time.

As for those that want to look at his other stuff, you can find it at his main page here.

Paw

Just be warned, if you check out his King's Quest Let's Plays, make sure you have plenty of time on your hands.  His Live Let's Plays of 2 and 3 are over 5 hours long with each video being an hour long each.  It also doesn't help that they are put into an auto-play Playlist on that site.  So do be ready.

Just wanted to show you all another I have become a fan of and will likely watch 'til the day I die.

Hope you enjoy him and I'll see ya later! :)