The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Does anybody here like reeses cups? :P

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I don't know exactly what reeses cups are, but I have a vague idea. While I like sweets my favour ends at a certain "degree of sweetness" or uncommon mixtures. When I was in Minnessota I discovered that people found it perfectly reasonable to pour sugary maple-syrup over sausages.  :wow
That, I must say, was kind of a culture-shock for me.  :lol
Certainly not my taste ;)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan,May 2 2006 on  09:20 PM
hehe :lol

What a coincidence, I love jelly beans :lol: Well I actually haven't had them in a LONG time but I know I like them since I also like gummy bears, those swedish fish thingies, all them :P:
I haven't had swedisn fish or Gummy Bears in quite a little while. Truth is I think it's been like a year or two since I've eaten Jelly Beans. But before they took them out of my movie theater. I would buy ten or 11 dollars worth. They had this container of Jellybeans and you fill a bag up with jellybeans with a little scoop. You probably know what I mean most candy stores have the same thing. Anyway, I like Twix too.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(seasonings such as Chicken flavour, dill pickle, sour cream, etc.)
Those are very interesting things to put on popcorn :blink: hehe

Twix is pretty good :P: even if there's something in there you don't like it all mixes and tastes good anyway :lol:

As for popcorn, theatre is definietly my type :D home-popped popcorn just starts making me sick after a while and just doesn't taste nearly as good as the theatre. God I don't know what they do to their popcorn but it just works! :lol

I don't like caramel. But I LOOOOVE REESES! I love Reeses cups AND Reeses Pieces.
I too am actually not that big a fan of caramel. It's real good for a certain while but then it just starts to get real sickening, I dunno it's wierd :slap

Another candy I LOVE is candy corn. Ooohhh man I could eat bag after bag of that stuff :P: I haven't had it in a long time :/ hope I can get some soon, they're so good! :D

(Hehe, everytime I hear the word "Twix" I thing of "Trix" said in a childish way :lol: I wove that Twix ceweal twoo :lol)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm pretty much a nut for any candy with peanut butter.  Here's my list of favorite candies:

Butterfinger
Reese's cups (even with the peanut butter and chocolate REVERSED, and with cookies inside!)
Reese's pieces
Twix (the peanut butter kind, of course! ;)  although the caramel's good too)
M&M's (peanut butter again...)
3 Musketeers (one of the few non-peanut butter snacks I like)

There are other candies I enjoy, but not enough for me to remember any right now.

As for popcorn, I guess the taste depends on how they're popped.  Besides, almost nothing tastes the best from the microwave... :p

And as for caramel, I only like it in certain candy bars, with plenty of chocolate to add.  What I hate worse in candy is coconut, which I like only when toasted and on an actual meal.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan,May 2 2006 on  07:20 PM
hehe :lol

What a coincidence, I love jelly beans :lol: Well I actually haven't had them in a LONG time but I know I like them since I also like gummy bears, those swedish fish thingies, all them :P:
Say, what's a Swedish Fish?  Sort of like gummy bears?

almost nothing tastes the best from the microwave...
What I hate worse in candy is coconut
Agreed :lol
Stop putting coconut in my cookies!! :p

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Say, what's a Swedish Fish? Sort of like gummy bears?
Sort of but not really. You might have them down there as they come in different shapes, I once got a big bag of feet :lol: They were good!

They're like gummi bears except alot harder (like firmer) but they still bend, hehe. They also always come in the color red. Hmmm, don't know how I could explain them :P:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Action9000 May 5 2006 on  09:59 AM
Say, what's a Swedish Fish? Sort of like gummy bears?

These are swedish fish except they sometimes come in different colors.

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
any one here ever tryed chicken smuthered in ketchup?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep those are them :P: Hmmm, didn't know they came in different colors hehe

any one here ever tryed chicken smuthered in ketchup?
Uuhh, don't think so :blink: Hehe, I never really had anything with my chicken, I would just eat it plain.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I like eating any deep fried food with barbecue sauce!  Mmmmmmmmm, barbecue sauce!!  :p  :p  :p  :p

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
^ If I don't get sick on deep-fried foods, they'll need hot sauce to please me.  ;)