The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Lizzy's Art Dump + more

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
yeah, they're gone.  :(petrie If you open direct link, "This content is no longer available." message shows up.

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • "ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ..."
    • View Profile
NOOOO I'll upload them again asap!! It's hard to find a place to upload these without the link disappearing X(c

Whoa!!! That's some serious lighting, looks really cool!! :ChomperImpressed (But yikes, poor Ruse!)

I have noticed, though, the other drawings you've posted have kind of...disappeared. Sorry, but could you repost some of those? I was using them as reference for our art trade. ;)
yeah, they're gone.  :(petrie If you open direct link, "This content is no longer available." message shows up.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Try imgur, or upload as an attachment to the forum post :)

Lovely work again, striking colors!

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Dang, I think I'm gonna need to rework this thread! :(c

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aw man, sorry it's giving you a hard time. As of recently, I put my drawings in Google Drive and use the embed link, which seems to consistently work so far. Imgur is another option a lot of members use.

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
 :screechconfused

I'm gonna give it one more go on this thread, and if it doesn't upload properly, I'll make a new one!

Fingers crossed!!

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
HAZZAH!!!

It's worked!!!!

(OC owned by DesertLily32!)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Glad you got things worked out, it's so nice to see your art again! :)petrie
I especially like that new picture of Ruse, it showcases his personality quite well! Is the longneck a friend of his, or simply his latest unwitting perch? :lol

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Glad you got things worked out, it's so nice to see your art again! :)petrie
I especially like that new picture of Ruse, it showcases his personality quite well! Is the longneck a friend of his, or simply his latest unwitting perch? :lol

:petrieLOL

The Longneck is my pal's, SilverWesternDrago's oc Nobody! She befriended Ruse during a small roleplay we did in the discord server associated to this forum! It's been going very well so far!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, that sounds fun! I've never been a big fan of Discord as far as the website design and stuff, but I'm glad people are still enjoying the forum's server.

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You already know I'm in love with it! The characters, the background, the overall composition, AAAAAAAAA! :wub :wub :wub

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Your 15 years of art and illustration have done you well. Both the characters and background are splendid. :spikeblush

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
So beautiful!!  :RubyCurious :rainbowwave
Both background and foreground.
Well done!

You already know I'm in love with it! The characters, the background, the overall composition, AAAAAAAAA! :wub :wub :wub

Your 15 years of art and illustration have done you well. Both the characters and background are splendid. :spikeblush

Thank you, each one of you!!!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh my, I missed this post until I saw Rainbow's work. What an amazing piece. I love the activity going on in the art section at the moment!

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Here's another small piece, a bit quicker this time, of Ruse and Nobody!! Ruse is very proud of his catch!!

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Cute!

(Ruse, put that poor lizard down.  :RubyAngry)

"Ruse will do what Ruse wants!!" *proceeds to choke on it and and spits it out anyways.* XD