The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me anything

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Aug 6 2009 on  12:11 PM
What's the biggest laugh you ever had in your life?
Oh man...it would have to be the time I was at my bf's party and the guys sucked in helium from the balloons and they all had high pitched voices. xDDDDDD One guy there had a deep voice and he used the helium and I just roared. xDDDDD And no, my bf didn't join in. He's too old fashioned and calm to do those things...:lol

If a chicken were to fight a duck, which one would win?

Hmm well both fowl have advantaches. The chiken has a sharp beak and talons to cut through the skin of the duck, but the duck can fly and swim. It can give some nasty bites also. To be honest, I say a duck would win a fight like that, especially if they fought near water. The poor chicken would drown. :(

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Aug 6 2009 on  06:37 AM
I have a question for you Austin, why did you ask me a question that you already knew the answer to. HMMMMMM?????? dino_neutral.gif dino_happier.gif

Simple.  I wanted to know if you could solve it.  And as I suspected you couldn't.  It's amazing how fast we lose our simple problem solving skills.  Only someone who's faced with unique problems on a regular basis would have been able to answer that question correctly and I learned something about you.....that your life isn't as complex as I originally suspected.  Sometimes you don't need to directly ask the question to obtain the answer.  Now you've learned something too.

Okay, next question.  If you could make a deal that would allow you 10 years of utter happiness in exchange for half your remaining lifespan, would you do it?
Haha, ya think? :p Well...whatever...

Hmm that's an interesting question, though I'm not sure if I understand it...but I'll give my best answer based on my best understanding. I would have to say no. Because I strongly believe you can create your happiness in whatever life you are in, no matter what situation you are in.

Now I turn the question to you. Would you?

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Aug 6 2009 on  09:54 PM
If a chicken were to fight a duck, which one would win?

Hmm well both fowl have advantaches. The chiken has a sharp beak and talons to cut through the skin of the duck, but the duck can fly and swim. It can give some nasty bites also. To be honest, I say a duck would win a fight like that, especially if they fought near water. The poor chicken would drown. :(
Nice choice.

What kind of music do you like?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh boy, I love many types of music. My favorite being Symphonic Metal.
Next would probably be most soundtracks from animated films and Phantom of the Opera (the film in 2004), R&B(mostly Alicia Keys and Mary J Blige), and hard rock.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In your opinion, so far, what's the best movie of 2009?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ I haven't seen too many movies this year. But I guess I would have to say Ice Age 3. I was in hysterics when I saw it...TWICE. And that helium scene crack me up badly! :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Personally, I'm not sure at the moment, but I'm open to that possibility of them existing.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Aug 7 2009 on  08:09 AM
Oh boy, I love many types of music. My favorite being Symphonic Metal.
You had the master of metal reeling, had to look up Symphonic Metal bands on Wikipedia. It said on there that Dimmu Borgir, Symphony X, and Cradle of Filth (The only ones I recognized. Also saw Winds of Plague and Nightwish, but I never really got into them) are Symphonic Metal bands. Do you listen to any of those?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nope, I have yet to listen to those other bands you have listed. :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh boy...that might not be an easy question to answer, because I'm still a slight picky eater.

It would have to be that plain yogurt I had. I thought it was flavored like vanilla or something, but it was the most sour thing I have ever tasted. :x

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Aug 8 2009 on  08:59 AM
Nope, I have yet to listen to those other bands you have listed. :)
Haha, alright. (You probably wouldn't like Dimmu Borgir, but you should give Symphony X a try.)

Do you drink soda?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If you learned that the world was actually flat, what would you do?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Alex: Not really but, when I do it's usually either Dr. Pepper or Root Beer. :D

@LBTLOVER: Umm I would be surprised that I was lied to all my life about the Earth and that the old world religious folk were right about the Earth being flat. :p :lol

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Are you happy with your life?

Do you make other people happy with your life?

(Bonus points if you can name what movie it's from)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Alex: Yeah I am fairly happy with my life. :) I try to be grateful of where I live and how I am now verses how I was when I was a tween. :)

Well, I CAN make people in my life happy, but only they can themselves truly happy. :D
And unfortunately I don't know where that line is from. :p

@LBT: I never watched it very much. I did like that one line though, "Everything I tell you is a lie." xD

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well I don't think the quote is spot on, but it was supposed to be from 'The Bucket List'. Lol. "Tween". I forgot people use that word.

Would you eat the sandwich in LBT's avatar?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh then I definitely would have not known where the line was from, since I never have seen "The Bucket List".

Maybe without the tomato, but otherwise, sure! :D