The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Flathead770

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ever been to the northern provinces of Canada?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you seen a Star Trek film?
I've seen one of the older Star Trek films, though I can't remember which ones they were. I've also seen the first two reboot films.

TMNT, maybe?
I think I might have seen a bit of the older TV series episodes when I was younger, but that was more my older brothers show as I was probably quite young at the time. I do remember seeing parts of the TMNT series that was during the mid 2000s? Also the first live action movie is great haha.

Ever been to the northern provinces of Canada?
Well anything further north of the main Canadian provinces are technically Territories, but no, I have not been to them. Would like to check them out one day though.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Have you ever heard of Jordan Peterson? Have you ever watched some of his videos?

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
How familiar are you with the Sonic games?
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you hate those moments of silence and then an immediate jumps scare?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Been awhile since I've visited this topic

Have you ever heard of Jordan Peterson? Have you ever watched some of his videos?
I've heard of him and know that he seems to have some fairly extreme views on certain topics. From what I've heard I don't seem to agree with him and have no desire to get further tangled in such things.

How familiar are you with the Sonic games?
I know a bit about them. I've beaten the first two games as well as Sonic Mania. Haven't really touched the 3D games, though I know a lot of them aren't the best  :PLoofah

Do you hate those moments of silence and then an immediate jumps scare?
I suppose I do, though mainly because I feel it's a poor way to express suspense as the relief after the jumpscare makes things less scary in the long run. If you really want to scare people, have a spot where a jump scare seems evident, but don't have one. Gotta keep them guessing haha. It's the same way with monster reveals in scary shows, where once the monster is revealed, it instantly becomes less scary (Stranger Things season 1 for example). It's a reason why older scary films can be much scarier, as the limited technology made it so reveals weren't as much as a thing, so people fill in the void with their own imagination, which is generally always much more scary then the real thing.

In general I'm not even a fan of scary type shows though haha

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
If you had a chance to get one LBT fursuit of any LBT character, who would it be?

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you ever spent an entire day at the West Edmonton Mall?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you ever been abroad?
I have. I went to Cuba back in 2008 as part of a high school music trip as I played in the school orchestra. Basically went around to different music schools and played music and then listened to them play music (they totally kicked our asses haha). In 2012 I went to Mexico with my family, and in 2017 my brothers and I drove down to Idaho for the solar eclipse.

If you had a chance to get one LBT fursuit of any LBT character, who would it be?
Hmmm, I think I would choose.....Loofah  :PLoofah

Have you ever spent an entire day at the West Edmonton Mall?
Never an entire day. The WEM is a tourist trap and when you live in Edmonton you try and find any way to avoid it at all costs. The theater in the mall used to have an animatronic dragon that breathed fire that I luckily got to witness as a kid, though they unfortunately took it down. Here's a video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOpSchnybWE

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What instrument did you play in the orchestra?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I played the violin. In grade 12 I was in 2nd violin section in the orchestra, basically the group that usually harmonizes with the 1st violin section that has all the fancy melodies.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah it can be. I've heard people say it's one of the harder instruments to learn, though I can't confirm this as I haven't played too many others haha.

I've tried playing it recently and can say that it is a skill that can be lost over time. Definitely some rust going on there  :bestsharptooth

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ever wanted to go to the Northern Territories?