The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which LBT movie(s) will you never watch again?

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
I think even though we're all fans of LBT, chances are we all can think of at least one LBT movie that just doesn't do it for us. I mean, there are 14 of them! They can't all be that good! :rolleye In fact, as my movie standards keep getting higher, it seems my list of rejects keeps growing. Today, I realized there are 3 out of 14 LBT movies that I can't imagine myself watching ever again...and I even found myself questioning some additional ones!
But before I reveal which movies I'm talking about, I think I'll let some of you share your own rejects...I'm curious! :taunttroll

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I am sure there's no LBT movie or TV episode I will never EVER watch again.  :thinking
There're my least favorite movies, like 6 or 13, and my least favorite episodes, like The Brave Longneck Scheme or The Amazing Threehorn Girl, and I would prefer to choose some other activity than watching these again, but still, when the right time comes, I can watch them.

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I actually rewatch all of the movies fairly often!  :spikeblush

I don't watch the TV Series as much, but I do go back to it every now and then.  :rhett_grin

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Mo-o-o-o haven't watched any of the LBT movies or the TV series for quite awhile at this point. However, protege... this fishy will always consider rewatching all that the LBT franchise has to offer again, and again, and again. What's not to love our about diverse, lovable, awesome dino gang?
:feelsgoodman :Mo :spikeblush

And besides... I'll eventually re-watch the LBT movies and TV series to do a whole review on them (and for many of them, a re-review since I've already rated some of them in the past, though without any thorough explanation or analysis though...)
:littlefoot

They can't all be that good! :rolleye In fact, as my movie standards keep getting higher, it seems my list of rejects keeps growing. Today, I realized there are 3 out of 14 LBT movies that I can't imagine myself watching ever again...and I even found myself questioning some additional ones!

Your movie standards may keep getting higher, but it's already a pretty low bar to raise in the first place. After all, liking any of the sequels of LBT is already a sign of low movie standards. :rhett_grin :taunttroll

And we all kno-o-ow the mo-o-ovie with Mo-o-o-o is the one sequel everyone should be rewatching anyway, hehe-hahaha! :Mo :MoEvil

I'll take a guess at what movies you'll never want to watch again, Rainbow. Is it The Great Longneck Migration, Invasion of The Tinysauruses, and The Wisdom of Friends?
(The latter guess is the safest guess obviously, but maybe I'll be surprised later on! :rainbowThinking)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 11:52:18 PM by ImpracticalDino »

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I don't have any LBT movie or TV show rejects, at least not as far as "I'll never watch it again." Even of the few I dislike, I'd still see them again at some point, as even the weaker entries still had redeeming qualities. Plus, similar to Impractical, I too would like to go through and re-review the series again at some point, so at the very least I'd need to watch all the installments again for that reason.

After all, liking any of the sequels of LBT is already a sign of low movie standards. :rhett_grin :taunttroll

Hm, I disagree actually (...unless you were joking, I couldn't tell for sure :P). A few of the sequels I think are genuinely solid movies. I wasn't always the most generous with my ratings in the past, but many of the sequels/TV episodes have grown on me since then.
 :spikeblush

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
The one movie I won't watch again is The Stone of Cold Fire because Protege watched it so often I know the plot by heart :bestsharptooth

Really though, after thinking about it, there are actually quite a few movies I'd never watch again. III, IV, VIII, XI and XIV are all movies I wouldn't see again. Most of these felt very cliche and/or poorly written to me. 
Go Chomper!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
After all, liking any of the sequels of LBT is already a sign of low movie standards. :rhett_grin :taunttroll

Hm, I disagree actually (...unless you were joking, I couldn't tell for sure :P). A few of the sequels I think are genuinely solid movies. I wasn't always the most generous with my ratings in the past, but many of the sequels/TV episodes have grown on me since then.
 :spikeblush

Hehe-hahaha! Yo-o-ou can probably guess. :PAli :P
Was kinda jesting at myself as well for "low movie standards" there. :rhett_smile

And also... yo-o-ou've inspired Mo-o-o this time as well in your post. :Mo :CeraHAPPY :wub
Stay tuned for another new topic of discussion tomorrow! ;)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...