The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Unpredictable Theories

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Inspired by the "Crazy LBT Pairing Game" thread...http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=4959.20

Does any artist on here whose friends come up with the strangest theories for their drawings?

Well...I was once drawing a humanized LBT 7 scene in which Pterano flies down and scoops Petrie in his hands and says "Did I startle you, Petrie?" And one of my friends, who is a MAJOR romance freak says something like this...

"Awww!!! Is he (referring to Pterano) proposing to her (in reference of Petrie)?"

And I was like: :huh:  :o  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :x  :x  :bolt  :bolt  :bolt  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  There are only fifty BILLION things totally wrong with that theory!!!

1: He's a BOY!!!!!

2: He's JUST A KID!!!! Waaaay too young to be getting married.  

3: And just WHY WOULD PTERANO BE PROPOSING TO HIS NEPHEW?!?!? SERIOUSLY! THEY'RE RELATED!!!!!!!

I could go on, but that would practically take a million years! Let's see what funny things you guys can come up with...  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Wow...this thread is that boring? :huh:
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Really? This thread is THAT pointless?

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's not that it's boring or pointless. Chances are after you posted it, another person posted in the same forum and it was overlooked. On topic, I was drawing a picture of Spike yesterday and my nephew asked me, "Is he gonna die?"  :huh:
I had no clue why.  :lol:  It was just a picture of Spike eating green food. I guess it must've looked poisonous to him.  :lol:

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Finally! I thought I would NEVER get a reply! Now here's something funny. My cousin/brother or whatever the heck he is came to me asking to see my drawings. Pretty simple, huh?

Well he just happened to come across this drawing. http://titanicsgirl.deviantart.com/art/If-...tanicsgirl&qo=0

And he thought they were...uhh...how do I put this...making out. And I was like: :slap  :bang  :x  :blink:  :bolt SERIOUSLY?!?!?

But they're PRESSED UP against eachother!

PRESSED UP AGAINST EACHOTHER MY TAILBONE!!!!