The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1119 · 89341

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
^*snorts* Okay, that make me giggle. :DD

I'm thinking about my day as well and all of the stuff I need to do.

Also, I am thinking of getting off my butt and getting more pizza!!!!!!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LOL, funny one Alex :lol!

I'm thinkin' 'bout a strange and sad dream I had right before I woke up, and about how today's my last day at my current job.  You'd think that, after nearly six years of me being a loyal employee to the company, that they'd be willing to grant me a leave of absence for about four months for somethin' entirely college-related (my internship in Wyoming).  Oh, well. I'd have to seek other employment sooner or later, but still...oh, well.

Also, I can't bring any of my pets with me.  They're not allowed in the apartment complex.  On top of that, I'll be with three female roommates, so I'm not sure if they'd like Howard's singing or Pepper's love of being a lapwarmer.  So...a lot to think about besides what to bring :p.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,May 6 2010 on  09:52 PM
Also, I am thinking of getting off my butt and getting more pizza!!!!!!
That statement is my life in a nutshell. I want that on my engraved on my tombstone.  :idea

Thinkin' bout what I'm gonna do for the rest of the day.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I'm thinking about the possibility that my family (well, my mother and brother) could be moving to a place where it is hard for me to see them. It is only a possibility. Right now, a 50/50 chance. Long story.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm sick and tired of all of these maniac sonic fangirls and fanboys. :-/

I'm also LOLing at Everybody Loves Raymond.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I've been away from the GOF for too long. :blink:

I'm kind of hungry. (Why? I just ate an hour and a half ago! :confused)

I want to sleep.

But first I must look at every new thread and post made on the GOF since last Thursday!

There's a bunch of threads and a PM I need to respond to as well.

When am I going to find time to help clean the house? :blink:

I can't think of anything else to say. :P:

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I'm thinking about that:

Will my upcoming music album be successful? I have just finished it... 31 Songs and 2 covers (front and back). But the official release will be before the end of June. I hope I didn't waste the time with this album.

WAbam

• Ruby
    • View Profile
OOOHOOO Waluigifan are you someone famous and spectacularly good?????????? :p

I bet. All you famous guys probably have alter egos and aliases and all that jazz so you can have fun like the rest of us non-famous type peeps without getting noticed. You sneaky turkeys :p

What kind of album is it? Are you a singer or guitarist or drummer or what?

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
No, I absolutely can't sing. xD

You'll be shocked, but... I also can't play an instrument. The album is completely produced by the computer with several programs, I've used loops and VST plugins (synthesizer, drum machine, guitar, etc). to create songs.

It's a very multi-variant album with genres like Electronic, Ambient, Beat, Chillout, Experimental, Disco House, Rock and 70s Funk.

Topic:
I'm thinking about my driving test tomorrow. If I fail again, I have to wait 3 months until I can try the driving test again.

WAbam

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Well that's still cool doncha know!!

The Gorillaz or whatever they're called- that's what they are right? They're a whole bunch of computerized sounds mixed together into one big montage. Or at least that's what I thought..... does anybody know for sure?

Good luck on the album!!

And good luck on the driving test too!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd love to go for a run and see how my lungs can handle it at 8,000 and higher feet above sea level (where I live is at sea level, but here in the Rockies it's much higher up).  Elevation does not affect me, probably in part that my ancestors and even living relatives lived in the Smoky Mountains.  I can power walk and still feel okay.  However, we're havin' a snow storm so I think I'll stay in :p.  Besides, I feel like my blood sugar's dropping so I'd better eat something :p.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wondering why I have been prolonging buying the newest Gorillaz album.  Already have their first two albums and had completely forgotten about their third released album.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm thinkin' about the 9 or so more school days 'til I leave that school foreverrrr.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm thinking how weird I look when I type up in my journal. Other people seem to be so natural at it...but I don't know...I just feel weird typing up in a journal. I feel like some whiny 13 year old typing in her dumb diary. <_<

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
About what Alex was saying that the Lost series involves time travel as well....and I'm thinking why? It's bad enough as it is, but time travel? Ugh....

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think I need to clean my ears, all day I kept hearing things that weren't said at all. :blink:

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
One word, and one word only....

"Meow"

Don't ask me why :blink:

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I'm wondering how I can top "cuddly widdles" and "wattling kiddles"...boy, are those gut-churning pet names adorable  :lol . Thank you, Mr. Chippy WASP-man for making me think these things :p