The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tattoo Help

Alex · 27 · 3550

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Personally I would find it kind of sad to have LBT characters hold weapons.
Why would you find that sad? :blink: All it is to me is expressing that the person has a love for both Land Before Time and japanese swords, and wanted to show them both mixed together. Do you find it sad that the yoshi in my avatar is holding a weapon? (Hard to tell since it's pretty shrunken down, but he is.)

In fact, if I were to actually get a tattoo showing my love for Land Before Time (or any kind of unconventional show), I probably would get one of the characters holding some kind of weapon. Think of it as almost a safeguard. As much as I do like the Land Before Time, I am not going to outright blantantly show the world that I like it with a tattoo of it. The added weapon would be something very conventional that would, in a  way, counterbalance what the tattoo really represents which could be seen as very unconventional. Of course it's also, like you said, a matter of taste. I happen to find the idea of mixing weapons with innocent, harmless cartoon characters very cool and interesting :p (It is one reason I am such a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts.) Still, I can't see why you would think that it is sad to see LBT characters holding weapons.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm.. I share the view of not liking land before time + weapons.

Come on, it's a kids show, not james bond :p

I always thought your Yoshi was holding a drumstick :D

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, now that you mention it, it does look like a drumstick :lol: I should probably work on editing it some

And yea, I guess it is all a matter of taste, because I find the idea just very very cool :p

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well I think I'm going to go with the one that I posted a few posts up. Thanks for the help everyone. Y'all got me off my butt to find one.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Well, Alex, I wish you luck in getting that tattoo!  Depending on the size, and if you're getting it on your arm, I'd say you'd be under the needle for about two hours or so.  Bringing your iPod with you definitely helps!

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Baaah. I hadn't even thought about that.

Someone said it's going to be like $250, though. Which isn't that bad, I guess. I might be able to get it done as soon as Tuesday. Atleast I hope I can.