The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Two Years Ago Today

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Two years ago today, there was a great big fire on the mountains where I live. I don't know exactly how long it was, but some say that it was in betweeen a mile and a half and two miles long. It was pretty close to our house, so my sister and I were pretty scared. We knew we were probably gonna end up evacuating, so we packed the stuff we needed. So we waited nearly all night for the police to come and tell us to evacuate...but they never came. Soon I ended up falling asleep at like four in the morning. I don't really know about my mom and sister. My mom was on the computer and my sister...well she was already asleep. The next morning was pretty foggy, we could barely see anything more than ten feet away. But the fog eventually cleared and we ended up seeing the aftermath of the fire. Burnt trees...and a lot of them. But other than that, it almost looked like as if the fire never happened. Strange...but true. So yeah, we never really had to evacuate. The firemen took care of the fire the best they could and I believe we owed them a great thanks.

Just thought I'd share something interesting with ya.  :yes  :p
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol