The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Note From Aves

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Quoting myself from the Wish RP:
To give credit where its due, Threehorn pointed out that perhaps there's too much activity on the RP forums to keep up with. With this, I totally agree

Me, trying to run three major RP's at a time on these forums is a terrible headache.

I never liked falling behind, but lately, I've let The School Bully and this RP go right over my head and I found myself drowning in other's posts

I'm going to try and keep up until I succesfully get them all finished

I may even revive the old Insane Cafe sequel, which also I feel has faded due to my losing touch with things, but first, I may need to finish one RP before moving on to that, so I ask anybody who was apart of that RP to keep their memories fresh on it... I'll be revivitng it soon

I'll add here, let's try to remember the other participants in the RP's, it was a terrible chore having to read through the posts in the Wish and figure out where the bloody heck I was

I'll admit, that was partially and majorly my fault. But I still ask everyone here to remember the talk about needing to slow down on posting... set your own personal limits on how many times you post to an RP a day

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I try to wait myself till everyone else has posted, though sometimes I"ll post before if I think a 1 sentence or maybe 2 response to someone posting a question or something to one of the characters I"m running.

Running an rp you can easily loose yourself.  One idea a gm did in another forum is that  I use to be in is that for his first post of every page he would have a bold text summary of the basic events in the rp so far before he would do his post.   That may be an idea the gm can do.  Not sure if it would help or not.  But folks picking limits themselves is a good idea and I assume most do.