The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Disc: The Children of Maganog (not thelast chapt)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.  Would be a big turn of events if the character of Korr did change that much, but with certain events it is possible.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
yeah, sorry

had three days overtime at my job, 12 hours a day, so I've been exhausted and too tired to concern myself with posting.

so... in a silly rich british accent : "Start the whacky music, boys... I'm about to start posting something."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It best to rest after something like that rather then coming here while you are tired and posting.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It just keeps getting better. Granted when I can post.

Anyone like my take on the Lone Dinosaur bit?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I liked it.  It was a long post, like a short story, but I enjoyed reading it.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've just added a massive explanation of things in my latest post in Maganog. It would also give in full description my current fanfiction literature The Land Before Time; The Etheras Stone Which serves as a prequel long predating the time of Littlefoot and his friends.

Let me know what you think, I gave it one hell of a description in the story note part of my post in Maganog =)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
An interesting story, similar to some other fantasy stuff I've read a long time ago.  Though doubtless  not on the same earths as the LBT seen in movies and tv series.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I give your story two thumbs up and a 10 out of 10.

I can't wait for the fanfic to come out.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Mar 10 2008 on  01:48 PM
I give your story two thumbs up and a 10 out of 10.

I can't wait for the fanfic to come out.
It is in progress =)

Also, I've been in a bit of a debate. I'm wondering whether the final battle scene should be posted i an RP all its own. Or should it remain in Maganog?

I should make this a poll...

and in fact, I think I will

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm kind of stuck.. Since I've been absent for almost a week and the RP has made considerable progress, any idea on what I should do with Ateo next? I'm kind of lost. ^^;

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You could hear the kids talking, and walk over to have a look at what they are doing.  Maybe since you hear a voice that does not sound familiar (Torgo). That is one idea.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
IMPORTANT UPDATE

The battle has been decided to take place in a separate thread, a fourth chapter so to speak, but there's more in this chapter than just the final battle, the events that lead up towards the battle including a group vision that reveals more prequel bits.

For this, I will require the full attention of those who wish to battle in this epic struggle. There are some massive chunks of information that is to be exposed on my part to make the story all the more interesting.

That's right... there will be recruitment for the final battle sequence. And mind you, this is a pretty large piece.

Also, for the sake of the valley, I believe the major portion of this battle is to take place outside the valley. the scale of this event I fear could destroy the valley, so I, the author have decided for the sake of the valley's continual existence, and the safety of the valley children, this mega event will not take place in the valley.

So far, these are the fighters that I'm aware of who are automatically recruited in the fight against the mighty five
Longtail - GVGuardian
Longtail's mentor (I forget his name, sorry) - GVGuardian
Korr - GVGuardian
The Redhorn Clan - GVGuardian
Syrius - Avesthefox
Blackclaw - Avesthefox
The fastbiter Packs (will have to join with the good guys eventually) - Avesthefox
Meyla - Avesthefox

The Valley Guardian Spirit (will be battling Maganog on another plane of existence) - Avesthefox

Doc - Avesthefox (volunteer)
Littlefoot's Grandfather - I forgot who plays him, I think Kor

Further recruitments will take place in this thread I'm sure there are some names I've left out, it isn't on purpose, these names just came from the top of my head, so forgive me, and make a note of it here so I can note it myself.

The Final and Fourth Chapter title?
1.) The Final Battle
2.) The Resurrection of Maganog
3.) The Return of the Lone Dinosaur
4.) Armegedon of the Mysterious Beyond
5.) Shadows of Maganog
6.) Rise of the Mighty Five
7.) Maganog's Revenge

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, I've never played grandpa longneck.  The only parents of the gang I've played are the current ones in dinorawr's rp thread.  GVG is the only one who played Grandpa Longneck in this thread.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail's 'mentor' is his Uncle Cyrix.

And yes Kor is correct I do play Grandpa longneck in this RP thread.

I'm also inclined to go with for the 4th chapter title:

4.) Armegedon of the Mysterious Beyond

and

6.) Rise of the Mighty Five

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The only adults I've played in this rp is Mim, more of a philosopher who has knowledge of how to fight, but not a figher who philosophies.    And Mr. Thicknose (for 1 scene), also not a fighter, but more of the wise elder type.  Looks like I'll be sitting out of this one.  

How about inviting in StarfallRaptor for the final chapter if you want another player.  I think his character is a fighter type, though some sort of sharptooth as I recall, but no reason he can't be on the good side.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Can you add my OC's to the list?
Vylor and Argaya are born warriors.

Starfall would be good for this.

I would vote for 4 or 7.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Could you add Zaine to your fighters? I know he is young and all, but I think it would be fun to have him fight.

As for the title, I definitely like number 4. Although, you could just have "Armageddon", but it's your decision.