The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How do you think LBT would have been if Petrie's

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Let's say that Petrie really had been made to eat fish instead of Tree Stars?  I did hear that that they did this as they didn't want a carnivore in there, but, well, they kinda did it anyway when they put Chomper in in the very next movie and expanded his role.  

I think they might have been have safer had they been with a meat eater, one that wouldn't eat them.  

True, Mo mighta freaked out around Petrie, but then again, maybe not as Mo doesn't seem afraid of either Chomper or Ruby, both of whom could eat fish in the show.  

I mean, Petrie wasn't the only dino that had his species changed from fish eater.  While Petrie had his kind changed more herbivorous, Ichy's species was changed the other way, to have him actually trying to eat the Gang of Five, when in fact, the Ichthyornis was also a fish eater.  

(I'd actually like to know why he and Dil were together instead of with their own kinds.  Other than Red Claw, Screech, and Thud, they are the only cross-species Sharptooth alliance.  I'd like to know their backstory and am thinking of writing one.  Maybe they got banished from their packs for challenging the leaders.)

I doubt Littlefoot and the others would have ran from Petrie, yelling "Ahhhh, fish eater!".   Also, Petrie and his kind would have fared a tiny bit better during the Leaf famine and he could have helped Littlefoot out more as he could eat fish and wouldn't be reliant on Tree Stars.  

Anyway, it would have explained why Pterano's hands and feet were Sharptoothish in nature and looked ideal for attacking something.  

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I don't think Mo would have been nervous around Petrie. Mo isn't even a fish and his species eats fish. At most, he might be annoyed if Petrie stole food from him.

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
Well we are not certain that they don't eat fish, its possible that the LBT ones are both beaks just they eat fish off camera.