The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT/Rugrats Crossover

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, I'm gonna attempt my first LBT crossover.   Basically, this one will take place when the Gang are older.  Things will be rather dull, though Chomper is mainly kind of made to stay outside the Great Valley, at least as a place of residence, as they don't know if he'll be safe or whatnot.  

Meanwhile, in our time, Tommy, Chucky, Phil, Lil, Dil Pickeles (not to be confused with the Belly Dragger hence why I put the last name), and maybe Susie too, go into that toy store that has that time machine, you know, the one that sent that toy to the time of the Founding Fathers.  

They sneak into the time machine and end up in dino times.  Chomper finds them and brings them to the Great Valley so they can try and guess what they are.   The kids keep thinking that Chomper is Reptaur, which really annoys him.  

The kids, perhaps because they are babies, are all able to speak both Sharptooth and Flattooth for some odd reason.  

At one point, Chomper will try and get help from the Rainbow Faces to get them to perform some kind of experiment that will remove his more dangerous nature from him so he can live in the Great Valley.

However, Angelica messes with the switches and, instead of removing Chomper's bad sides, they end up making a duplicate of Chomper that is JUST his bad sides.  The kids name this one Reptaur.  However, this Reptaur is really dangerous and schemes to take over the Great Valley and will try and eat Flatteeth and even little babies.

This whole episode is going to be kind of humorous.