The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My second fan fic

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Well,  prologue + chaper 1, enjoy.

More than I ever expected

Prologue

I looked at the time, it was 13:00.
It was time.
I got ready, got out, and rushed to the store.
I entered the store, said hello to mr. Ben, the storekeeper and asked him if it had arrived yet.
He smiled and took a package from the balcony and gave it to me.
I thanked him  and left the store.
On the outside I oppened the package, finnaly, I had the first Land before time movie.

Chapter 1 – More than I expected

It was such a nice day, so I decided to go to the park.
But first I putted the LBT movie on my backpack, and then I went.
For a Sunday afternoon, the park was almost empty, only a few persons there, but a girl, caught my attention.
She was sitting on the bench, and she looked sad.
I approached her and said.

Me – Err… is everything okay?
She looked at me me and said:
??? – No! Can’t you see it’s not?
Me – I… I don’t know…
She took a deep breath and said:
??? – I’m sorry, but I’m just a little angry( a little?? – I thought) a guy just went  and picked up a movie that I was expecting.
Me – … Which movie are you talking about?
??? –A Land before time movie, the first one.(So that’s why Mr. Ben had that smile).
Me – I…err… I’m that guy.
She got up of the bench, looked me in the eyes, and huged me.
??? – I never thought that I would find the guy!
She let me go
Maryan – Hi! I’m Maryan!
Jack  – Nice to meet you, I’m Jack.
Maryan – So,… Jack,… have you seen the movie yet?
Jack  – No, not yet.
Maryan – Well, what do you think if we see it together?
I panicked, I din’t know what to say.
Jack – I…well…you see…(*gulp), sure, why not!!!
Maryan – Great! (alarm clock) Ho, I have to go, but hey, meet me here tomorow after school at 4 o’clock so that we can talk more, Bye!
She kissed me on  the cheeks and left.
Automatically, my hands went to my cheecks, and I thought:

WOW

Continues.....

I haden't write for quite a while now, a member here made me write again, lol thanks :smile

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Here's the second chapter...

Chapter 2 – Curious

I got out of the park  and went home.
It was almost dinner time, so I decided to go take a shower.
I placed my bagpack on my room and went to the bath.
While the warm water was dripping, my mind was somewhere else, thinking about the girl I meet at the park…

Jack*-  Meryan, who is she? why did she wanted the movie? was Meryan her real name?... Did she kissed me… because she likes me?...

My thinking was interrepted by my mother, she said to hurry because dinner was ready.
I got out, dressed, and went down to have dinner.
During  supper, my mind was still somewhere else thinking who that girl was, when the old clock warned me it was 10pm, I hurried and finished dinner, and went upstairs to my room.
Summer holidays were over, tomorow school was begining, and I would be back to my course.
I emptied my bagpack, the LBT movie falled into the bed, I wanted to see it, badly, but I had promised her that I would see it with her.

Jack-I don’t know why I promised, well, she’s hot, and she huged me, that was probably one of the reasons,(sigh) but I also picked up the movie she wanted, guess I felt guilty, anyways, I can’t turn back now, I have to keep my word!
Maibe she  will attend my school, maibe we will even be on the same class… nah, that would be just to lucky.
(yanw) It’s getting late, tomorow will see.

I prepared my school bag, and went to bed.
Suddenly a thought came to my mind.

Jack – Could it  be her??? Could had she survived the car crash?
(Sigh) it’s been 4 years now… she would had telled me something, I’m sure, she would’t make me pass trough that hell on purporse, but… she looks just like her…
LBT was our favourite, maibe that’s why she was so angry when she thought she had lost it forever…
Tomorow…. Tomorow I will find out…

My thoughts continued focused on the girl, but after a while, I just could’t hold it, I was very tired, I just closed my eyes, and falled asleep.