The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

new fanfic ideas...

karkovice

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Just thought I'd give you all a heads up on my upcoming fanfics...

I've got two in mind right now.

The first is a crossover story with the Original Star Trek series where Captain Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise go back in time to explore Earth's prehistory, which would coincide with the time of Little Foot and his friends when they were young. I plan to do that one first.

The second is a sequel to "The Time Of Great Need" and "Cera's Mysterious Sickness". I plan to make it a love story involving Ducky and Petrie actually starting a romantic relationship. I may even throw in their first child: A swimmer/flyer hybrid of some kind!  :smile

But it would also involve Little Foot and Ali meeting up again, and starting a romance of their own.

I may even have Cera and her male threehorn mate Wendyk expecting their first clutch, and Chomper and his mate V'Leck having a second child!  :DD

I just need to figure out how to develop this a little bit more to make it a story worth reading.

I have no idea when these stories'll be completed. I'll have to work on them in between other interests and RL craziness.

But you guys'll be the first to know once any of these stories are done!  :smile

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Both sound pretty cool, and I can't wait to read both. Although, usually when the Enterprise goes back in time, it is an accident and/or extremely dangerous. Otherwise, they'd probably do it all the time.