The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dudleytown

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Dudleytown 1800's

Geegaw Hackwrench and his family of mice the moved from the UK in London to Dudleytown in America, where they got raised.

But strange things happened to the family, and the kids Geegaw had they vanished in the woods.

Geegaw he went to the woods, but he could ot find the kids.

Then Geegaw vanished in the woods too, and he is told still to be around with his kids in this age.

Dudleytown 1990's

Both the two Rainbowfaces, and the Rescue Rangers entered Dark Entry Road one summer day.

Pterano and Fat Cat and his gang they had all escaped to Dudleytown, and nobody else would stop them there.

Gadget Hackwrench she said "My father he was raised here, but he got lost here somewhere!"

Suddenly was the warm weather turning to ice cold, as the heroes felt they weas not alone.

The male Rainbowface he said "I got a feeling that something, or someone don't like us!"

It felt like something ran past the heroes, as Monty he shouted "Hello! Anybody here?"

None replied, as it was very quiet in the woods.

At last was the heroes finding the remains of the house, but they would not enter.

The Rangers and the dino thought they saw a ghostly female mouse, who followed them before it suddenly disappeared.

It were too quiet in the woods, as the dinos and their friends ran away from the house.

But the heroes got lost, and they ended up deeper in the cold, dark and quiet woods.

The heroes ended up by the remains of cows, who laid in the woods by some strange reason.

Gadget said "Golly! I want to get out of here right now!"

Monty he said "What!? I don't like this place, and something don't like us either!"

The Rangers and the dinos found ritual signs everywhere, but they could not get out of the dark woods.

Then the ghostly female mouse came by again, as the heroes ran so fast they could.

Evening came, and the heroes could not be found anymore.