The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Request: 3 pteranodons in "LBT 7" intro

Jrd89 · 4 · 1313

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Guys I have a drawing request.

Could you guys please draw me as a Pteranodon "like one of the three pteranodons you see in Petrie's LBT 7 introduction.

I've got my DVD on right now, paused on the shot of the three flyers...(I hope you know the three pteranodons i'm talking about.)

I was interested in seeing what i'd look like as one. I love their structure, I really like their colors, their muscle-tone, and I love the backwards curve on their crests.. They are very beautiful.

If you want to, you could draw me as one of those "cold fire intro" pteranodons... just give me my blue eyes, that's all.

If I were a pteranodon, I would look exactly like that....I think I would definitely get a pteranodon girlfriend if I looked like one of those three...

I'm very interested in seeing what I would look like.. I think i'd be a sexy looking flyer and have a few girl pteranodons going for me...

Please post your drawing on this thread if you made one. I'd love to see it..

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oops, I forgot to mention which one of the three I want to look like..

I want to look like the pteranodon on the right (of the three that are there). You know, one of the two shorter ones, which are the ones on the left and right.. (actually they both look alike)

I don't like the colors of the tall one in the middle.

Also, please remember to add plenty of detail if you can.. I love the way his crest curves back, his colors, and especially the shape and muscle tone in his body.

Because if I were an lbt pteranodon...I'd want to look just like that pteranodon to the right of the tall one (of the three pteranodons that appear in the LBT 7 intro during Petrie's opening dialogue)

... Please, feel free to do a drawing...I'm very eager to see what i'd look like.

Remember to carefully study the pteranodon on the right and do the best you can.. I know you can do it. :yes  

All you have to add on for me is my blue eyes, and my nice, friendly personality and you've got it. ;)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
I think I might take this challenge. It may take a few days, but I'll try.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Good luck, Allicloud. And please, take as much time as you need to.... ;)

No need to hurry. I know it'll take a few days. The more time you spend on the drawing, the better it'll turn out.  :D