The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfic

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
any one got any other suggestions???

story so far

The Land Before Time: ???

It has been two cold time since Pteranno left the Great Valley after the stone of cold fire incident. Pteranno has been looking for a place to call home; but to no avail he hasn't found one.

Pteranno thought to himself 'I can't wait to see Petrie again....oh if only the grownups could understand and see my point of view'.

facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
All of the three titles you suggest in a way claim to be more than one story. "The Untold Stories" and "The Untold Chapters" in particular seem to claim to fill up all or most of the remaining LBT plot-holes created by earlier movies while giving no information whatsoever on the content of the story. Unless the fanfiction can live up to that claim I would pick a different title.
Stories from the Mysterious Beyond gives some suggestion on the whereabouts of the fanfiction and by just leaving out the word "the" it does not go as far in claiming something all-including, but it also suggests several stories rather than one.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to think of a title referring to the one story you mean to write. All of the titles you brought up so far sound a bit like a head title for a whole series of stories.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
its not one single fanfic...its a whole bunch mixed into one book, but they will all be pure LBT fics and they will all be made by me....the preview i gave you is just one of the stories that are in the book

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Apr 11 2009 on  04:45 PM
All of the titles you brought up so far sound a bit like a head title for a whole series of stories.
hey thats a great idea malte!!! i'll make a whole series of pure LBT stories and i'll have to find a name for it from the above 3, thank you for the idea!!!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
do you have a link to your story?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Almaron

• Spike
    • View Profile
How about a mix of them - Untold Stories Of The Mysterious Beyond?