The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I am here!

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Thank you, LoyfeCycleProtector. You are awesome.  :lol  :DD  :smile  :!  :confused  :idea  :lol  :DD  :lol  :p  :wow  :lol  :lol  :smile  :lol
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there Path,

This forum does not work like a chatbox. You post a message and wait til someone replies, but you shouldn't ask for replies constantly. I've never seen Awesome Dinosaurs, but that's because it was never aired in my country.

Have fun on the GoF!

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
It was on the US in 1998. I think that it is the best show.  :lol  :DD  :p  :wow  :smile  :confused  :idea  :!  :DD  :lol Did I mention Extreme Dinosaurs? :lol  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
hello Path Light,
I'm always pleased to welcome a new member but this place has some rules you have to follow.
First thing is: Please stop talking about Extreme dinosaurs! The Forum is about the Land Before Time so post things about it( topics that aren't related to LBT must be posted in 'Beyond the Mysterious Beyond') Also it is enough to mention things once and NOT multiple times..
Next point: We won't tolerate spam. Posting  multiple times in a row isn't allowed nor making random/pointless posts. Sadly you did both so please stop it.
Mumbling already told you that you shouldn't ask for replies, not everyone wants to reply on certain topics. Massive use of emoticons isn't apreciated either... Besides if you do captions don't do multiple captions of the same topic...  they should be
1.) related to the picture
2.) related to the Land Before Time( if not post them either in the sub-forum 'Animation' if the picture is about any animated shows or in the sub-forum 'Real life captions' ...)
Your captions are just random! They hardly have anything to do with LBT!
I strongly recomment you to follow the rules of the forum! If you don't I'm afraid to tell you that you'll be banned.. It's nothing the admins want to do so don't make them doing it.

Sorry for being harsh but it's the only way to make things clear..
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Actually, while this forum is dedicated to LBT, there's no rules against talking about other stuff. This forum is not restricted to just that.

Path Light, if you love talking about Extreme Dinosaurs so much, I recommend you go to Silver Screen and create a new topic there about it. Also, don't keep posting replies when no one else does. Constantly posting up so many replies in a row is considered spam here. As Mumbling said, this isn't a chat box. It's a forum. There's a difference between the two.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the forums! Just follow these guys advice and you do well here! :DD

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Thanks for that, DarkHouomon. I gladly like that. In fact, Extreme Dinosaurs was on Silver Screen. I posted it on Silver Screen. I hope you can view it. :)
I like Hyp because he is like me. :lol
In fact, Hyp was a bit taller than me. That was weird. :blink:
Mutt and Nod I think they like Hyp very much.  :DD  :lol

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey there and welcome to the GOF! Hope you have a very pleasant stay here!  :)

Also, people will reply to you, just give them time to do it. If you keep badgering about them, then it may look bad for you, and people will be less willing to do what you actually want them to. But, that doesn't mean you can't stop talking about it. Just a little word of advice from me.

Anyway, we're always happy to talk to new members!  :)

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Um, I take as a Yes. :yes Oh, and the link to Extreme Dinosaurs is this:
http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showtopic=12320

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Hello, brittanytangle13! Nice to meet you! :wave

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Calm down! We get it.

Welcome to the forum. But please don't spam.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome to the GOF!

I have never heard of any of the TV shows (assuming they're TV shows) mentioned in this thread.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I mentioned a lot of Land Before Time. :lol
I never spam, janseov. Spamming is bad for me. :slap  :oops

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Path Light,
it is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :)

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Malte279,Jun 12 2013 on  11:11 PM
Welcome with us Path Light,
it is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :)
Thanks, Malte279, you are very nice! :angel  :angel
I'm on the boat. Hopefully it will end at the Great Valley, I think. :p
Oh, I know you all. Hopefully my post level will break 200, 500, 1000, 3000, 4500 and 6000. But it will take time.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Reaching a certain post count shouldn't be your aim :P: Of course it is nice to reach a certain post count but one shouldn't post to reach the post count but to contribute to the forum.
Just saying :angel You did nothing wrong :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 13 2013 on  10:49 PM
Reaching a certain post count shouldn't be your aim :P: Of course it is nice to reach a certain post count but one shouldn't post to reach the post count but to contribute to the forum.
Just saying :angel You did nothing wrong :DD
Thanks, Ducky123! :angel I like that.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Hi MurMur! :wave