The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An old and yet new user

m01 · 20 · 1942

m01

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello guys  :wave
To start, I'm not actually new around here. In 2006 I've been here for a short while before vanishing without a trace. The Land of Time movies were being broadcasted on TV in that time and with help of a friend I gained courage to register here, making it the first forum I registered and participated in ever. At the time I was 13 quite scared of being embaresed because I watch cartoons for kids so I kept it all secret from most people. And soon I just couldn't keep the secret anymore and stoped visiting this place (and after that I haven't seen any reruns of LBT on TV). So I forgot about LBT and this place completely.

Now, four years later as a 17 year old, I remebered this part of my childhood and I'm reflecting on my past.  Since the last time i visited this forum I've stoped watching cartoons in general and am guilty of watching pokemon from time to time (it became pure horror, but it is the anime of my childhood)  :D
Back in the days when I've been last time on these forums, I've just started noticing music as something interesting and now I'm an avid metal music listener.
I remember being very nervous and scared of posting on this forum (as well as contact with people in real life; you could say I had social anxiety) and now I'm all over it.
And I remember of a lot of other things but it isn't important for this place.

Although my time here didn't last long and probably none of you remember my humble 48 posts I just wanted to come to these forums once again. Something made me eager to revisit my past.
Maybe I even stay and rewatch LBT movies as nowdays I know what a torrent is :D (im my defense I'd like to say that it is almost imposible to get the movies legaly here)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome back to GOF then :D
It's nice to see somebody come back after a long break.

I understand how difficult it can be sometimes, but I'm glad that you found the liking for it from your childhood again. We all want to stay as kids in our hearts, which is perfectly fine. I still watch the old episodes of Pokemon (I agree it has now become horror), and every once in a while I will watch a LBT movie to relive that childhood memory I treasure so much.

Again, it's great to have an old member back and I hope this time your stay is a bit longer :yes

m01

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Sep 27 2010 on  12:05 PM
Welcome back to GOF then :D
It's nice to see somebody come back after a long break.
Wow, I didn't expect to get an answer this soon  :blink:

I understand how difficult it can be sometimes, but I'm glad that you found the liking for it from your childhood again. We all want to stay as kids in our hearts, which is perfectly fine.
Well, I guess this will be just another adition to "Why am I weird?" list  :D
But I don't mind it

I still watch the old episodes of Pokemon (I agree it has now become horror), and every once in a while I will watch a LBT movie to relive that childhood memory I treasure so much.
First 5 seasons of pokemon are ok. The games are superb even to this day. And the movies are kind of nothing special. I liked only the fifth one.

As for LBT I have to start rewatching it.
By the way, I yesterday saw a yugioh parody called "yugioh abridged" where in one scene some guy attacks a dinosaur and says "This is for killing Littlefoot's mom"  :lol:
I don't watch yugioh regulary but a good youtube parody is always welcomed

Again, it's great to have an old member back and I hope this time your stay is a bit longer :yes
It's quite nice to be here  :)

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey and welcome back! What's your old account ? :)

Call me Iris, I'm 17 too :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome back! we always welcome return posters
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome back to the GOF  :)
It sure is nice to see members returning after such a long time. You are buba, aren't you?
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

m01

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey and welcome back!

Call me Iris, I'm 17 too :)
Welcome back! :DD
welcome back! we always welcome return posters
Welcome back to the GOF :)
It sure is nice to see members returning after such a long time.
Thank you all  :)
What's your old account ? :)
Malte figured it out:
You are buba, aren't you?
I'm quite surprised someone searched for my account

Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
Thanks, I will :)
I think I'll dwell more in the off topic discussions if you don't have anything against it

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its your choice in regards to what sections you frequent buba..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always nice to see a past member return.  Hope you have a lot of fun here and stay for a long time.

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
Hey there you aren't the only one who was a long time lurker of this place. I have too!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Sorry, I've been away!

Welcome (back) to The Gang of Five, m01! :DD

Yours is one of the shorter screen names I've seen. :blink: What's it mean, just out of curiosity?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hi! Good to know your remembering the good ol' past and coming back here.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Welcome (back) m01! :wave

Good to see that you felt confident enough to come back to us. Our doors always remains open to all those who wander from our board so that they may one day return! ;) Anyway, good to have you revisit us! Cya on there! ;)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome back! :wave

Do you perchance remember your username from before?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Oct 5 2010 on  07:47 AM
Welcome back! :wave

Do you perchance remember your username from before?
It's Buba! Malte already guessed that  :smile