The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Jungle Cubs

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I remember watching this a wee little tike, I remember really liking it.

I just saw this today by accident because I saw 'Red Dogs' so and I thought, "Hmm what's this about?" Then I found out that the title "Red Dogs" is one of the episodes for "Jungle Cubs".

Basically it's based on the 1960s Disney's Jungle Book. They have Ballo, Bagerra, Kaa, and many of these other characters as cubs. I'm getting into it again. :D

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've seen this show when I was younger, but I was more interested in the other Jungle Book spinoff, Talespin.

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh man I LOVED Jungle Cubs!
Was the Red Dogs one the one with the wolves? That one was my fave.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
8D Awesome!

I found the episode if you want to take a look into the past:

Red Dogs-Part 1

The Red Dogs-Part 2

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Ah, I've seen only three episodes during my Jungle Book phase in 6th grade. The one I want to see-and STILL want to see-is when Kaa became friends with a mongoose. It looked SO CUTE!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I was a bigger fan of Talespin. in fact I've never seen "the Jungle Cubs". When did it run?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Ptyra-I remember that one. And yes it was pretty cool. I unfortunately can't find that episode anywhere. :p But yeah, I remember it being pretty cool how a moongoose was friends with a snake.

@Nick: This show started in 1996, ended in 1998. I remember watching a bit of Talespin myself, but I didn't really get into it. I guess I just liked purely animal related stuff when I was younger. I didn't care for the humans or anything too human oriented.