The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your Laws

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Law #101: November 18th (the anniversary of the original movie) is National Land Before Time Day!
:)petrie

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
^Yay! :DD

Law #102: Every copyright extension that Disney lobbied for in Congress will be reversed.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^Thank you!  So much NEEDS to be in the Public Domain and the bullcrap extensions must stop.

Law #103: Taxes are to be paid.  The rich will be taxed heavily and have no returns whatsoever.  The ones who are actually poor, who actually can't pay taxes, will be the ones to get tax returns.  Also, any kind of fraud towards taxes will likely result in a complete wipe of your account and assets.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Law #104: Every single flagged, copyrighted, or claimed YouTube video has to be reviewed by an actual human being and not a robot with an algorithm. While there may be too many videos to look over at once, hence the *broken* algorithm, people that request their videos to be looked over for approval should be assigned an actual employee for an unbiased and fair evaluation.

The copyright system on YouTube is flawed as it is, so this should ease the problems a bit, even if it's not a perfect solution.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Law #105: There also needs to be a National Pizza Day.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Law #106: For once a year, people are expected to eat so much cake they'll literally bloat and are not allowed to complain about it.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Law #107: Blockbuster is being brought back. Every major city must have a Blockbuster.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Law #108: Dihydrogen Monoxide is officially banned worldwide. Nobody is allowed to use, sell, or consume this dangerous chemical compound. Scientists and researchers have conducted a study and determined that there's a mortality rate of 100% in users that have consumed Dihydrogen Monoxide.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Law #109: Every country must have a Saurus Rock monument built somewhere.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Even though this is just a game, just please realize the ramifications of Law #108 :lol)

Law #110: Mo is now the official "mud brother" or representative of the ocean! :Mo

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh, okay. When I saw "Dihydrogen Monoxide" I just thought it was an actually dangerous chemical or something of the sort. I forgot it stood for that.

Law #111: No more laws that will result in needless loss of life or that will restrict people from essential resources. :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Law #112: Mister Rogers' Neighborhood is a show that must be shown in Kindergarten and Elementary School. Anyone who either knows about the show/grew up with it can obviously decipher why I feel this way.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law #113: It is now against the law to declare video games to be evil in any way, shape or form.  All forms of news and journalism are hereby banned from saying that video games of any kind lead to gun violence or terrorism or any kind of crime.  Breaking of this law shall result in various forms of torture until you admit you were wrong and lying for attention.  Should the torture result in your death, you will be deemed as a liar and your legacy in history will be frowned upon.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^I can get behind that. :cheers

Law #114: Every major town or city must have a bookstore and/or a library. Preferrably more than one.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Law #115: Anyone reserves the right to not ban someone if they wish in the Ban The Person Above You game thread.

Yes, we have been doing it for awhile already, but I wanted to make it official. ;)
Dang, what am I doing? :lol

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^I definitely support that one, although it's easy to give my endorsement to, as I'm pretty sure I was the first person to refuse to ban someone.

Law #116: There's a My Little Pony Adoption Agency, to help ponies that don't have a place to live find a home.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Awww...that’s so sweet of you. I definitely support that law! :smile

Law #117: All charities will be forced to give 100% of their donations to the intended organization or people that it should to. All charities will be internally investigated and any wrongdoing or misleading will lead to the charity being shut down, money returned to all the people that donated, and a minimum of 5 years in jail.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law #118: Due to the lack of common sense in the human race, Common Sense is now a teachable class in schools and is required to be passed.  Failure to pass will result in the inability to graduate and the inability to get any kind of job.  On top of that, you will isolated from all humans.  We refuse to have people who lack common sense to be in this world and we will do everything possible to achieve our goal.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Law #119: It's about time I came up with another law and revived this thread.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law #120: HOAs are now illegal and every last one will be shut down.  On top of that, anyone who tries to start one will be arrested, given unreasonable fines and sent to prison for 10 years.

(Seriously, HOAs suck and should not be allowed.)