The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

whats your fave lbt song

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
enjoy !!! :lol  :p  :DD  :cry  :wow  :oops  :!  :confused  :rolleyes  :angel  :anger  :idea  :neutral

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I'm not really a big fan of any of the songs, but the one that stuck in my head the most was 'Friends For Dinner'. I couldn't get that damn song out of my head and then a while ago, just when I had forgotten about it, trulyfantasticme reminded me about it and back in it went   :cry

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
oh yeah , I get that song in my head alot !!!!!!!!! My dad gets really anoyed when I sing the songs in the voices of the dinos , I cant help it espeicialy flip flap and fly !!!!!!! lol   :lol  :bang  :lol  :bang  :lol  :bang

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Quote from: bushwacked,Nov 20 2011 on  05:04 PM
I'm not really a big fan of any of the songs, but the one that stuck in my head the most was 'Friends For Dinner'. I couldn't get that damn song out of my head and then a while ago, just when I had forgotten about it, trulyfantasticme reminded me about it and back in it went   :cry
I did? :blink:  :blink:  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
And what about Beyond the Mysterious Beyond. That's an awesome song!  :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
sorry I couldnt fit anymore songs in  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I love guidolover's topics. :)
My choice is "Always There". This one should be in the first place here.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I love the song's No One "Has To Be Alone", " On Your Own ", "Adventuring", Beyond " The Mysterious Beyond " " Family".

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, out of these it'd be Family but my favourite songs keep changing :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This topic should be in the General Land Before Time. Now my time as being the kill joy is over I will pick my song. I love "Always there" but I go for the "Lone Dinosaur" this time.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I like the song "It Takes All Sorts" as well. It has a good message behind it.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Standing Tough is my number 1 favorite sequel song.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
It was a pain choosing between 'Family' and 'Always there'
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Again still hard for me to pick a favorite song.

ducky_25

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
Mine is the lone dinosaur

It has a catchy and a country western themed song could get stuck in my brain

Freckles

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • My OCs
Weirdly enough? "Yellow Belly Bounce", but I think that's because of my love for experimental music, and it's less straightforward/more "experimental" than other TLBT songs I recall.

I did some digging through wikipedia to find out what the song's genre may be, and this was the best thing I could uncover. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldbeat Basically the same genre as songs from The Lion King, due to it seemingly combining traditional/folk music with rock and pop akin to The Lion King's songs. There may be other TLBT songs like that, but I'd have to watch every movie again to find them (a challenge I'm willing to accept any day of the week when I have time).

But truthfully, I like all the songs in the franchise. I'm not picky with it comes to music I enjoy (I wish the songs from the sequels were on Spotify tho).

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
OWWWWW a hard choice with this one,
Im probably gonna have to choose 3 :lol
3: It takes all sorts
2: Peaceful valley
3: No one has to be alone
Still waiting for the bluth cut

Magicdolphin30

• Sharptooth apologist
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I always liked the adventuring song, used to get stuck in my head when I was young, still know all the lyrics  :spikeroll
i dont bite i promise