The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Got feedback from Cera's original VA

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Not sure if this is the right place to post this topic.
But earlier today , on one of the LBT Facebook pages where I posted this art i did of Cera

I got a like and a comment from non other then Cera's original voice actress  from the first 4 films . "Candace Hutson" or Candy Kenny as she's now known. 

Saying  " Thank you Josh! I personally love it! 😁😍!
Love,
Candace Hutson...your "Cera"💜"

And when i asked her if she really was the genuine Candy Hutson she praised my art more saying.

"Yes sir! And you did an outstanding job! Love it! 💜"

This was a real pleasant surprise and honour after being back into the LBT franchise in adulthood for almost 10 years now, to get contacted by and get my artistic skills complimented by the the original voice actress of my favourite character from the series .
Plus I said before on.past posts a few years back, I prefer Candace's Cera voice over Anndi McAfee but that's another story.

Still this was a real pleasant surprise and i could possibly get more feedback from her on this Facebook page somtime :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 05:44:32 PM by Dalekdino »

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
So good to see cast behind LBT are interested in fan art about their movie. And it's cool when they personally respond to you! :D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 05:22:47 PM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
:PLoofahSo good to see cast behind LBT are interested in fan art about their movie. And it's cool when they personally respond to you! :D

And if its the cast member who voiced your favourite character :)

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
cool to see someone comment. but i was wandering. do any of them know about the gof?

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
That's awesome! :CeraHAPPY

That's also a cute pic of Cera! :cerasmug

Sure was and glad you find my pic of Cera cute.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well done though. It's rare to get a voice actor who did the voice of the actual character to actually want to to comment on a piece somebody has done.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Well done though. It's rare to get a voice actor who did the voice of the actual character to actually want to to comment on a piece somebody has done.

IKR That's what made it more surprising , I didn't even known she had a facebook.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I did tell Candance that I enjoyed her voice work for Cara on Facebook. Before I got locked out of it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I did tell Candance that I enjoyed her voice work for Cara on Facebook. Before I got locked out of it.

Ok when was this ? Did she replay?

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This was over 4 years ago. I just sent her a message asking if she was the actual Candance Hutson and how I enjoyed the voice work that she did for Cera. She replied confirming it was and wished me a happy weekend.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 07:02:05 AM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Gotten a few more likes and comments from her on this Facebook group these last few days and she also liked my human version of Cera which really put a smile on my face :)