The Gang of Five
Hello everyone!

For the month of April we have a new character showcase.  Please come say hello to Archie!  He came out of his cave, just for this!  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

We also have an exciting upgrade for the forum this month!  You can read more about that here.

What in LBT disgusts you the most?

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I was disgusted by Littlefoot sleeping in the Useless Sharptooth’s mouth! Yuck! :p

Lol That's worse than the rest of the gang sleeping next to a sharptooth.  :bestsharptooth

I don't think that actually happened as I remember Littlefoot trying to get the tooth out of the Sharptooth's mouth... But then again, lots of crazy things happened in the sequels.  :bronGoodJob

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
"There's no need remarking that there's quite a few 'annoying' characters in LBT, but you know what irks me the most?

The fact that I can't search up 'The Land Before Time' or even 'The Land Before Time art' without coming across... erm.. some rather unsavory images.."

Land Before Time fetish art is actually pretty rare and pretty much only exist because of a user named MCsaurus.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Spike
  • "Little Das is here on a big job"
    • View Profile
Kosh burping in Cera's and Chomper's faces. :ChomperEww
I love the Yellow Bellies.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord of Sharptooth Clan
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Get Over Here!
    • View Profile
I found Ali’s faces she makes a little disgusting.  :PAli
🔆“Happy are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.” (Jesus, Matthew 5:7)🔆

Join Sharptooth Clan “We Have The Meats!” (See link below)
https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15501.0

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
The animation quality in the TV series.  :x

Gentle Sharptooth

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Get Over Here!
    • View Profile
Hyp and his bully crew. :p

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

My avatar sums up Hyp's response.

Movie XI, I said enough about my dislike to the point it could be a meme.  :bestsharptooth

Little Bro

• Protege's bro
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • You want a piece of me?
    • View Profile

My avatar sums up Hyp's response.

Movie XI, I said enough about my dislike to the point it could be a meme.  :bestsharptooth
:lol

Anyway, I didn't like the choking scenes from LBT XII and XIII. Poor Guido and Doofah! :feelsbadman :doofahCringe
:OhYou :chompysmile  :ChomperAmused :ChomperBurned  :ChomperPOG  :ChomperRWAAR :ChomperOhhh  :ChomperImAwesome :ChomperImpressed :ChomperYummy Go Chomper!

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I think we can all agree that Ducky and Petrie getting farted on by the Yellow Bellies deserves the award of being the most disgusting thing to happen in The Land Before Time, even if it does make you laugh.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Get Over Here!
    • View Profile
I think we can all agree that Ducky and Petrie getting farted on by the Yellow Bellies deserves the award of being the most disgusting thing to happen in The Land Before Time, even if it does make you laugh.

I still haven’t seen the Wisdom of Friends all the way thru, so I haven’t seen this yet.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

I still haven’t seen the Wisdom of Friends all the way thru, so I haven’t seen this yet.
Oh. Sorry for spoiling it.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Get Over Here!
    • View Profile

Oh. Sorry for spoiling it.

Hahaha no worries. The Wisdom of Friends has been out for so long, I just can’t seem to get through it.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
What digusts me the most is that there isn't enough Yellowbellies in the series.  :PLoofah

Though seriously, I think what disgusts me outside of the 11th movie is probably Shorty not even getting mentioned in movie 14. It was as of he never existed and was retconned in the intro of the film. He even had his own episode in the TV series alongside Bron.  :longneckBRUH

Little Bro

• Protege's bro
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • You want a piece of me?
    • View Profile
@Goldenwind , you could just say that movie XI disgusts you in general  :bestsharptooth :taunttroll
Seriously though, I didn't like the animation in movie XI. It seemed very cheap and inconsistent much like in the TV series.
:OhYou :chompysmile  :ChomperAmused :ChomperBurned  :ChomperPOG  :ChomperRWAAR :ChomperOhhh  :ChomperImAwesome :ChomperImpressed :ChomperYummy Go Chomper!

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@Goldenwind , you could just say that movie XI disgusts you in general  :bestsharptooth :taunttroll
Seriously though, I didn't like the animation in movie XI. It seemed very cheap and inconsistent much like in the TV series.
It did create some hilarious facial expressions though.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
The fact that Ceratosaurus isn't in LBT. :lfsadface