The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Possible help finishing my human OCs meet LBT gang story

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
A few years back some of you I might remember i made a start on a story were some human original  character's meet Littlefoot and co via a time warp
https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=13165.0

I also have it posted unfinished in 2 parts on D-art
https://www.deviantart.com/animedalek1/art/The-land-before-time-Friends-from-the-future-CH1-644494569
https://www.deviantart.com/animedalek1/art/The-land-before-time-Friends-from-the-future-CH2-644832872

For years I've been meaning to finish it but several reason have prevented me from doing so. Mainly because I have a love/hate for writing (as well as reading) fan-fics and haven't had the motivation or got caught up in other projects. But a part of me really wants to finish what I started .

Not only do I want to finish this story and do installations based off it  but I feel it needs a better beginning or prologue as well  before my OC's Josh, Tom, Olivia and baby Meg go trough the time hole. And possible a few other bits add to already written parts .

I have thought of what happens next in a nutshell but not sure how to write it in a story like format if you know what I mean .

So what i thought could happen next is...

After they cross the river the 2 groups feel hungry, when they see a tree with prehistoric fruit in it, Cera tries to make the fruit fall off by ramming the tree while Josh kicks it , but when that doesn't work  Josh and Tom show their dino friends that humans can climb trees and get the fruit for them. Cera even admits human are pretty never seem to stop amazing herself and her friends.

After they eat the group rest for a bit. Littlefoot sits with Olivia as she cool and soak her feet in the river, and they talk a bit Olivia telling him about how she first met Josh and later Tom and Meg , and that her father often isn't around as due to his job. And hows it's mostly just her and her mum. Then Littlefoot given his trust and liking to Olivia tells her about his mum's untimely death and lives with his grandparents, and that he never knew  his father . For my head cannon I came up with a idea that Littlefoot's dad went ahead to find the great valley before Littlefoot was born, but his mum and grandparents never saw him again and he's probably dead. On a lighter Littlefoot also tells Olivia about Ali (the girl long neck from the 4th movie) and Olivia gets they feeling he had crush on her .

Then Cera notices Josh's harmonica poking out of his pocket and he and Tom who also has one teach Littlefoot and co about music and instruments, and play a harmonica cover of if we hold on together on their harmonica's. Which the 6 little dinos really like.

Then after that to add some tension a T-rex shows up and gives the 2 groups chase and while Olivia , Meg and the dino group hide in a small cave or hollow tree, Josh and Tom lure the T-rex away using themselves as bait towards a cliff edge. The T-rex runs towards them but it loses it's balance and falls off the cliff. The others think Josh and Tom fell down too but turned out they had just climbed down the cliff a little saying they got the idea from a movie they say once.

With the danger passed they manged to get back into the valley and back to the time hole Josh, Tom and the girls came through and thankfully is still open.

They bid their dino friends goodbye. While they do met again in later stories in my OC cannon. At this point Josh Tom and co don't time travel regularly so they tell Littlefoot and co it's unlikely they'll see each other again so it's a some what bitter sweet goodbye.

Before going through the time hole Littlefoot give Josh something to remember them by, that being a tree star leaf which Josh takes and he his siblings and Olivia go through he time hole back to the 23rd century . They blank out after going though and when they wake up after the time hole closes, they wonder if what happened was just a dream but when Josh sees he's holding the tree star it confirms it was very much real and wonder how the time hole came to be and how they could talk to dinosaurs as they set off home.

So that's what I thought of how to conclude the story.

So if anyone is will to help or suggest how i can make it into a story like format or anything I could add tell me in the comments I'd really appreciate the help.

I asked on D-art too but so far no one there has offered to help