The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Heya!

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
 :PteranoPlotting :PteranoPlotting :PteranoPlotting Hello! I'm PteranoStan.  :PteranoPlotting  :PteranoPlotting  :PteranoPlotting

I joined not too long ago and recently convinced my brothers SharptoothSimp69, Dinothighs69 and my friend CeraHateCorner to tag along!(Oh, and her wife mudboye's come along too) I'm the creative sort, and you'll most likely be able to find me in the LBT fan art section of this forum! I'm part of a collaborative thread there, so you can expect to see a good variety of me and my friend's art and characters soon. :MoEvil

Me and my brothers grew up watching LBT. Our first exposure to it was when a babysitter brought the original movie over to our place on VHS. After that, we bugged our babysitter into bringing the sequels that were already produced, and we got any new ones that came out ourselves from none other than ye ol' BlockBuster.  :bestsharptooth I was also one of those few kids who watched the series-  we were REALLY into dinosaurs, haha. OwO  :lol :DD :p :angel :! :confused :oops

:ozzysmug :M'Rhett I'm also really interested in the voiceover projects- hope to see and be part of more soon! Can't wait to get to know you all.  :bestsharptooth :taunttroll
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 01:54:18 AM by PteranoStan »

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi PteranoStan!

So nice to see you introducing yourself! :D Also you're awesome for introducing so many others to the forum! Hello family & friends!

Looking forward to seeing your art & your contributions to the VO project! Do you think you'll be joining into the art prompts that we have going on? The one active right now should be good: make an LBT meme :D

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi PteranoStan!

So nice to see you introducing yourself! :D Also you're awesome for introducing so many others to the forum! Hello family & friends!

Looking forward to seeing your art & your contributions to the VO project! Do you think you'll be joining into the art prompts that we have going on? The one active right now should be good: make an LBT meme :D

Oh, I'll certainly be participating in some of the prompts when I can! It should be pretty fun I imagine.  :PteranoPlotting

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Welcome PteranoStan and Co to the forums! May the Stone of Cold Fire shine brightly on you here.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, PteranoStan! Shall your companions introduce themselves so we may officially welcome them as well? :p

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah another Canadian I see. Welcome to the GoF officially PteranoStan!  :rainbowwave

Good to see another fanartist join the ranks!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Another LBT superfan from the BlockBuster era! Nice to meet you! :rainbowwave

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Blockbuster has a docu movie on Netflix by the way. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
PteranoStan, meet the Mo-o-o-o stan! Hehe-hahaha! :Mo :MoEvil

But anyway, here's a very warm welcome to you and your friends to the Gang of Five! :Dducky

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile