The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

World of Furry

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kemono I got from Japan.  And Zoans are from the Bloody Roar series of games.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Slice of life with some action adventure elements sound nice.

Anyways, I assume "ferals" are real-world animals?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yepyep!  Either that, our any furries that have lost themselves to their instincts.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess it can happen to some, or some may just want to do that for whatever reason.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Feral is a rare thing, basically similar to several real world birth defects or degenerative diseases of the brain.  

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm all for starting if you have enough to start. :yes

I think I'll be using this character of mine for this: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/9455366/

He won't be a Jedi in this RP, I just commissioned him as such for an upcoming tabletop game I'm going to be playing in a few weeks. Originally he started out as just an alternate character of mine. ^^ This is just to give you a general ref of what he looks like.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This sounds interesting - I've entertained the idea myself for a few of my stories :)
I voted for Action-Adventure because I'm like that that I love pulse-pounding genres such as that - I feel they draw the reader or viewer in more and really enhance the feeling that you're right there in the story.
I dunno if you're accepting anymore characters, but I have an frilled lizard captain of a guard if you still need another slot :p I believe he's be in the regular Anthro category you specified.
And it's about time I got involved in the RP-ing community here *facepalm*
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
By all means, go ahead!  Always room for more~!
Just go ahead and post a character sheet....once I get one done...

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I vote for a hybrid of slice of life and romance/drama. It would be a nice change from action.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, cooked up a basic Character sheet!

Name
Type of Furry (If applicable)
Species
Eye Color
Hair Color
Normal Outfit/Distinguishing Clothes

Personality

Other noteworthy traits (Sexuality, Religion, Relationships with others, etc.)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Guess I'll be the first one to post here:

Name: Vergil Speicher
Type: Anthro
Species: Gecko with some avian genetic manipulations
Skin color: White
Eye Color: Orange
Hair color: No hair, but does have white feathers on his head
Normal Outfit: His outfits border on the austere and plain. He won't typically wear anything too eye catching. He prefers blues, greens, and dull silvers.

Personality: Quiet and reserved, Vergil is more of a thinker than he is a talker. He will be open around those he knows well and trusts. He has a healthy respect for life and the protection of it, and his quiescent nature masks an inner conviction to stand up for others if need be. He knows he's odd in terms of his genetic differences, but just makes the most of it and goes on with life.

That's about all I can think of/have time to write for now! I'll probably add in more later as I get more time!

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright.  Probably should post my character too, huh~?

Name: Adrian Yukimura Makoto (AKA Yuki)

Type of Furry: Were

Species: Chimera (Fox/Wolf/Dragon)

Appearance:  Were form 1: Looks like a fairly normal anthro fox, though the ears and tail both have more wolfish traits, and instead of having "gloves" and "boots", he instead has black scaled forearms and shins, culminating in extensions that go a little past his elbows.

Skin/Fur Color: Red-brown

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hair Color: Brown, worn short in back, with long bangs covering his right eye

Normal Outfit/Distinguishing Clothes: Wears 8 rings, one on each of his fingers, both middle fingers adorned with red-stoned rings.  Wears a Trenchcoat almost constantly, regardless of the weather or heat outside.  

Personality:  Adrian is quiet, thoughtful, and often described as "gentle".  A naturally affectionate sort of person, he tends to be over the top in his displays of emotion, especially good emotions.  He laughs heartily where others might simply chuckle to themselves, and will glomp anyone he genuinely likes without fail.  Has been described as "a force of nature" by some of his friends.  

Other Traits:  Rarely seen outside of his were form, apparently deeming it "more comfortable" then his human form.  
Bisexual, very much fond of both genders

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Name: Gar Soran
Type of Furry (If applicable): ? anthro ?
Species: dragon
Skin/Fur Color: Orange with green stripes
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: none
Normal Outfit/Distinguishing Clothes: Likes to wear

comfortable clothes.  Doesn't care about fashion.  Prefers his clothes to be one color instead of a multi colored shirt, ect.

Personality: Quiet, and laid back.  Though he can be strong willed when he needs to be.  He likes gadgets of various types.

Other noteworthy traits:  bisexual.  Has the basic abilities of a dragon, flight, breath weapon, maybe some senses more acute then human's.  The breath weapon is now where as powerful as a quadruped dragon since they are, I'd guess, much larger and such.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just gonna bump this and see if anyone is still interested/wants to join!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, so I've been on a giant robot watching kick recently, and have decided on an expanded, more complete plotline.  
Here goes...

The year is 21XX.  Humans and "furries" coexist peacefully, however, recently, something has begun to stir.  Strange tears in the fabric of reality have begun popping up, almost always creating some form of chaotic disruption in the world.  Some draw people in, causing them to vanish, while others create strange creatures ranging in size from near-humanoid to gigantic beasts the size of skyscrapers.  Many of the world's residents choose to simply ignore these events, treating them as a minor irritant at best, trusting the government to handle them.  As a response team, the world governments founded a new initiative.  The Titan project.  Giant, pilot-controlled mecha, used to defend against major attacks.  However, such machines can only be piloted by a select few....

These are the stories of their lives, and the lives they touch...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess each will have their own mecha?  The only mecha sorta anime I know much about is robotech, from having seen it years ago.  

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Most volunteer pilots do, yes.  Several rookies use two-pilot trainers, as well as the rumored existence of multi-pilot super mechs.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sun le a kind of voltron like idea.. which is cool.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In general, though, the larger the machine, the less humanoid it becomes.  The rumored "Final Defense" unit, for example, is stated to be a floating Island-esque gun battery array.