The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

When worlds collide

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Will it be oc's only who have access to magic, or fc's also?

Emeraldsunstone1990

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Alright. Now that a good amount of people agreed to it, we may be able to get started soon, as soon as I finish up more planning, and get info from the others. Heres the premisis: Zargthar, the tyrannical evil brother of Ogthar, who was the ruler of Dinotopia; has used his magic to travel back in time to rally the dinosaurs to him so he can use them to destroy the humans when they first appear. His presences sparks magical properties in the FC's and OC's, as well as his own army of carnivores. So, along with humans from the future (those who  know about Dinotopia), they must team up in order to stop him from taking control of every dinosaur in extisance.

Emeraldsunstone1990

• Chomper
    • View Profile
For more info, its set during the TV series, so flexiablity is allowed. As time goes by, Feature charectesr such as Littlefoot, Cera and the like gain a power, but only one is allowed per charecter. That includes OC's. No powers that would make them over the top powerful like invulnearbility or anything like that.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds good so far.  Will the players be able to pick any sort of power, or use some ideas form what has been seen in the movies & tv episodes, including possible plot holes, and animation mistakes?

Emeraldsunstone1990

• Chomper
    • View Profile
As long as the powers dont make them super invincible or anything like that. Also, yes to the plot ideas for the shows and movies

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I had one OC exclusively for Dinotopia, but since I haven't found any Dinotopia RP's, I never put him into action.  He's a rather complex character, with almost absolutely no memory of his life or name before he came to Dinotopia, but his demeanor shows that he wasn't an ideal Dinotopian citizen in his former life, or what sort of time frame his story is set.

Emeraldsunstone1990

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Really?? That sounds intersteting. Whats his/her name and what kinda OC is it?

Emeraldsunstone1990

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Also, for those who said yeah to the rpg, plz pos what charecters you will be using, and what powers they might have.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I had tried to start one here but interest quickly fizzled.

As for fc.  I have often done Ducky and Petrie but I may do Cera in this one.  Not sure which of my oc's I can do between Mim, Diver, Deon, Rhyn, and Mia I may do.

No idea of powers unless I go with the movies including the animation mistakes, so short range teleports, a sonic power when she yells (sorta like the marvel banshee I guess) I don't have any other ideas.  If folks have ideas and suggestions feel free to suggest them.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
No one knows his real name, so he was named Kay for the time being.  When he was found on the beach, the only things distinct of him were a tribal-style tattoo covering his entire right arm and a pair of elegantly made Kukhri (South Asian bladed weapon).  The Dinotopians thought he may have been a pirate, but later on he shows he's a little more dangerous than that.

FC's:  The only one I haven't of taken already is Spike, so I can use him.  I'll wait until after the other RPers have picked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you do Spike just be sure you have another char who is a group member who can talk since I guess it can be frustrating if you do only Spike as your only rp char.

Sounds like an interesting char, but not sure how much adjusting will be needed for the rp, but that is what you and the gm will need to talk over, whether here or via pm.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
My OC won't be for this RP.  He's for a Dinotopia setting.

I'll see what other FC haven't been picked yet.