The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

X-Men RP?

MrDrake · 62 · 4069

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, I may try doing both of them, see which fits into the rp or missions better.  Maybe sometimes 1 would be better for a specific mission then the other would.  

Meant to give Sara a photographic or near photographic memory also, but forgot, no biggie.  Her power seems to be a number of minor powers, not any 1 big power like short range teleporting, shooting blasts from her eyes, or like Jean gray's powers, pk, telepathy, dieing and getting better (which all dc and marvel characters seem to have).   but more powerful then some other's powers like the comic book Aunt may, having heart attacks but fully recovering as if she never had one.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I see what you mean in regards to her powers, which is cool.  I will point out that much, much later on down the track that a villain will rise up whom does have god-like powers, including immortality.  But good thing is, said villain can be contained ;)

Now as for Sara, if she does wish to have questions answered, she can still head after Bigfoot and ask him.  Or she can go and hang out with someone, like X-23, as I doubt Kora would want to hang out....she's too shy for that....unless Sara is one to be forward and what have you with people.

Up to you on how you wish to introduce her to the scene at the mansion....if that's where she's going to show up first XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I thought everyone was recruited by the x-men using cerebro, except for maybe the dazzler who was already a member I guess, who was recruited a few years or so ago.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, that is true, but since we don't have a Professor X yet, doing so will be difficult.  Bigfoot can't use the machine himself XD

That, and I was going with the small fact that it could've just as easily happened after Professor X has recruited said mutant and bought them to the mansion.  Example being Sara, could've happened to her.

Or she could've arrived at the mansion on her own ask for help in regards to her powers sort of thing.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, I'm interested.
Dunno about my character, other than that he'll arrive later in the mission as a freelancer.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, cool.  Any of the FC's you wish to take the role of?

Also, would be best to fill out the form for your character, just so we can all get a rough idea of what he's like is all XD

And nope, that's not a demand either, more so a suggestion than anything else ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sounds pretty confusing.

guess I can always just say Jason told her or the 2 of them to come here and why.  Jason being the character I rp in the insane cafe series and a background occasionally appearing character in the toon rp.  It's the only idea I have.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A bit ridulous but it's the only idea I have for 2 of the characters & how they wound up at the mansion.

------------------------

Code name/Mutant name: Dazzler
Side: Good
Powers: Her basic power is being able to convert sound into light.  She can do a varity of effects, shooting a laser, solid light, & other effects.  Her body can store sound and light.  The costume she wears makes this easier and easier for her to store more and easier to focus using her powers also.    Her body can obsorb ambient sound as well music ect.  She is also immune to being blinded, deafned, ect, due to the nature of her powers.  She as the strength level of someone who works out a lot to keep a high level of fitness, not superhuman but the level of a normal woman who works out to keep a high level of fitness.

Personality: Determined, focused, Often listens to music in her room, partially so she can absorb the sounds to keep her storage capacity full & partially since she does like music.

Appearance: short cut reddish-Blond hair, in costume wears a red headband.  Most of the costume is blue, with a red jacket she often wears.  It has a gold starburst on the chest.  

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/ima...rth-8919%29.jpg
http://marvel.wikia.com/File:Alison_Blaire...h-8919)_001.jpg

History: (I'm basing this more on the pryde of the x-men version) In this version she accepted the offer to join the x-men and received training, and got her specially made costume also. She is a skilled singer, In the comics she was briefly a herald of galactus, for 1 mission that Galactus sent her on, which I guess didn't happen in
the history of the rp.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm adding nightcrawler and one oc..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Name: Rose Cives
 Mutant name; Thornrose
Side Good
Powers: carries a whip that channges into a thorn covers rose that can strike enemies with lethal precision. earn thorn is razorsharp. is very flexible and agile, while not super fast can run at a good humans pace.
 Appearance:has reddish long hair and hazel eyes. her costume is split betwen red and pink, with a red mask over her eyes and red lipstick on her lips.
personality: is shy around boys more friendly towards girls. reads a lot of about horiculture and plants.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alrighty, here's my OC.  (Sorry if it's a bit long, his powers are...complicated.)

Name: Eric Makoto
Mutant Name: Therian
Power: Therianthropy*
Appearance:  Therian has reddish-brown hair which he keeps combed over the right side of his face and shorter in the back.  His visible left eye is a deep brown, while his right eye is ice-blue with a slit pupil.  Normal costume is a black tenchcoat over a red shirt with some integrated armor plates (Similar to motorcross apparel) and black jeans.  Wears unique shoes that flex to permit his transformations.
Personality:  Quiet and normally fairly reserved, but extremely cheerful.  Fiercely loyal to the people he befriends, and ferocious in battle.

Note:  Uses multiple weapons in fights.
     Vendetta- Double-bladed sword: Can separate into two swords, blades can separate from hilts, attached by thick wires for long-reaching attacks.
     Chaos Star- Double-bladed sword:  Heavier and longer than Vendetta, used against tougher targets.  Can spit into two swords.
     Shield Gear- Armguards:  Multi-function equipment that Therian designed, worn on both arms.  Known features include a folding shield on the top side, connected to the armguard with a chain, allowing the shields to be thrown to entrap or strike opponents, as well as grappling hooks on the undersides of the armguards.
      Vantage- Longsword: Unremarkable save for durability

*Note on Powers:
     Therian's mutant ability is unique in that it allows him to shift into two anthromorphic beast forms at will, as well as allowing him to release either form to varying levels.

Level VL-0:  Appearance is that of a normal human, save for his eyes.  In this form, he has limited regeneration from minor wounds, as well as slight augmentations to all basic human attributes.  Used as a disguise mainly.

Form 1: Vulpine
Level V-1:  Appearance alters by gaining fox ears, a fox tail, and short claws on all limbs.  Powers expand to enhance strength and agility further, as well as enhancing audio and visual perception. Regeneration becomes much faster, and is now able to heal up to near-amputations. Therian's preferred form.

Level V-3: Appearance further alters by elongating the facial structure to more resemble a muzzle, as well as fur sprouting on his body. Gait becomes digitigrade.   Speed and strength are further enhanced, and olfactory senses become nearly canine-level.  Regeneration expands to allow regrowth of severed limbs, though the process takes time.

Level V-5:  Appearance is that of a full anthro fox.  Speed, strength, and regeneration are at their highest point.

Form 2: Lupine
Level L-1:  Appearance alters to include fangs, ears, and a tail, as well as much more pronounced claws than Vulpine form.  Digitigrade gait, and enhanced strength.  Regeneration of deep wounds possible.

Level L-3:  Significant muscle mass increase, as well as appearance of fur and elongated facial structure to allow for lengthening of fangs.  Strength and speed increase proportionally to muscle mass.  Regeneration nearly instantaneous.

Level L-5:  Muscle mass is approximately doubled from L-3, and physical form becomes full werewolf.  Functionally immune to most physical harm, but drains energy very quickly.

Weaknesses:  Sonic-based attacks are especially potent against Therian, especially those in high frequencies, akin to dog whistles.  Fifth-tier forms require massive amounts of energy to maintain, requiring high caloric consumption to be maintained more than a few minutes at a time.  First and third level forms show no such restrictions.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Code name/Mutant name: ?
Powers: His body can obsorb electricity, even the natural static electricity in the air can fully charge him in a few hours.  If he is inside a building his body absorbs more electricity from the wires and lights and such, thus he can recharge faster.  He can expell the electricity in his body in bolts of lighting, usually using his hands to do so.  He can also run at superspeed for short periods, but only if his body has enough electricity stored in it.  If his charge is to low his speed is limited to what normal humans can run at, "Tapped out." a term he uses to describe this.

Also at times he has to shoot off a bolt of lightning if his stored amount of electricity in his body goes past a certian point.  If he is full charged, it would seem, or a bit past that point.  He can also use an outside source of electricity, like a generator or other sources, to recharge himself.

If water comes in contact with his skin it can burn him since it starts to short him out in that spot.  

Personality: friendly, can be a little sarcastic at times, remembers past grudges, but can get over them,

Appearance: often wears a black leather jacket.  Dark colored hair.  Always wears sunglasses since his eyes tend to glow, depending on how much of a charge he has in his body.  There are some pictures of him at: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/misfits.htm

History: He had a normal upbringing.  He found he liked music and become learned to play the guitar.  He discovered his power when he his electric guitar shorted out and hit him with at least 20,000 volts while praticing.

((Was a feature character in the short lived tv series Misfits of Science.))

Not sure what work the character will need, and not sure of the age of him or Sara.  Or what code names they should have.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Code name/Mutant name: Patriot
Powers: Originally none, but he underwent a expairmental proceedure that remade his body so he was able to plug in directly with the suit, his suit has flight capability, heat sheilds, rockets, grenades, miniguns, Micro Munitions, sound based weapons, able to acress any network or computer. Taser whips, tear gas, flame throwers, a sentiant little robot  called S.A.I., Patrick is a world class martial arts master
Personality: Patriotic to his country, loyal, brave, intelligent.
Appearance: The suit looks like a red white and blue version of the Hulk buster Iron man suit. His short blond hair, oval glasses, straight nose and cleft chin.
History: Patrick was the supperior of Alexia Joden before she stole the Firefly. Patrick underwent a Process allowing him to opperate the Patriot Armor with his mind, he has since been tracking Alexia.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rocky, I have to say, I do like that idea and the character you have just put down ;)

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Can I please have Professor X and Juggernaught

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
But of course.  We need a Professor X, and Juggernaut is always a welcome too ;)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah we do need a professor X I agree
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, I hope nobody minds that I make Juggernaught a good guy like he was in the comics for a while. I was also thinking that after they find him, The X-men take Patrick Back to the X-mansion.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's all good with me.  I mean Lexi, she's not going to be a full out villain, she's going to be more of an Anti-Hero than anything else.  But when I say that, it's the whole convincing her to fight with the X-Men and not against them is all XD