The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Just Finished My First Week of College

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Well just as the title says, I just finished my first entire week of college.

Monday I had to go in for math, only to find that the class won't even be in session until the 1st of Febuary. Normally I would have had math on Monday from 5 to 7 and Wednesday at the same time. So my college experiences didn't truly start until the following day when I went in for Figure Drawing. When I went in, I was reluctant to find that I was the only kid in the whole class! The rest where all old people with the exception of one other person who I guessed must have been in his fourties. While I was a little nervous at first, I actually came to enjoy it and even posed for the class(And no, I didn't have to pose nude :lol  ).

And so today, I had class yet again. Only this time it was Prepatory Art which was being held off campus at a senior center. And guess what? I was yet again the only kid in the entire class! Except this time, it really was only old folks. We all did our own projects, some doing water colors while others did sketches. I myself drew namely my eye style since I wasn't certain what else to do. It was an intresting experience and the old folks were all really nice, but I still felt like a fish outta water.

So now I have the next four days off and yet I feel a little sad. I don't know why. I just do...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well you survived the first week, just keep at it and you'll hit your stride..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Enjoy the breaks while you have them! :yes  They go away as you get older.  I wonder why in the art classes you're the only young adult present?  Is it not an art school or something?

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Actually, Petrie, I will be transferring to an art school next fall. For now, I'm taking classes at this school to build up my portfolio.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile