The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

It's like they're in-vit-ing me IN

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LoyfeCycleProtector,Feb 3 2013 on  11:23 PM
I also decided out of the blue to base my screen name out of the single most hilarious example of bad voice acting in video game history. So, that's me! My favorite movies were numbers ten, two, and five (and the original, obviously). Glad to be here!

By the way, proper pronunciation of my name and the title of this thread can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWxw0wmeNQ
Hahaha! That gave me a good laugh! Thanks for sharing  :lol

'Empeereeeeeeeeh'

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
haha, I get it now^^ Life Cycle!
Whew, can you say observant? Cuz I apparently can't. I'm slow like that, mea culpa 

...BTW, I seem to be pronouncing your username in a rather butchered attempt at an Aussie accent

You are forgiven! I know, 'loyfe' isn't exactly what it sounds like, but I don't think any combination of English letters could mimic the sound he makes. And you may feel free to pronounce it with an Aussie accent: I'm picturing the Sniper from TF2 saying it right now :lol

And no problem, Mumbling! I think it's funny too.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Has it really taken me this long to say hi? I honestly didn't know you were here until you posted on my rattie topic!! Granted, I haven't been active here at all recently, so I guess it can't be helped.

But anyway, as I've said before, welcome to the forum!!! I hope you have a great time here and it'll be fun having you around, especially after all the help you've given me (your reviews really did leave that big an impression on me).

And omg, you like LBT, Super Mario Bros, AND Pokemon!? Plus Marine Biology?! More common ground!! :DD