The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I am here!

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Welcome all members of Gang of Five! I am a big LBT fan because I like the LBT Characters. I met you all here. :wave  :smile  :DD  :lol
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Welcome to The Gang Of Five!

I've seen some of Extreme Dinosaurs. It was okay. I never saw too many episodes.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Extreme Dinosaurs had 52 Episodes! This makes the best show ever!  :lol  :smile  :DD  :!
Also, DarkHououmon, I went to nkrs200's site to post requested errors. Do you know how many I requested in total? 69! Or more, I think.  :lol  :DD
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Thank you, Petrie85. You are very awesome. :lol  :wow  :DD  :rolleyes  :smile  :lol  :blink:  :! I am very happy! :smile  :lol  :DD

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
You're welcome no problem, at all. I hope you like it here and enjoy your stay here.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
In fact, I also watched Dino Squad. It had 26 Episodes but Extreme Dinosaurs had 52 Episodes.  :lol  :wow  :smile  :!  :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on here and meet more folks to talk with.  

I've seen some episodes of both Extreme Dinosaurs and Dinosquad, and also Kung Fu Dino Posse.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I had also seen episodes of Extreme Dinosaurs. In fact, I seen all episodes of Extreme Dinosaurs!  :smile  :lol  :DD  :p  :wow  :confused  :!  :smile  :idea  :lol
I laughed when I saw 'Kung Fu Dino Posse'!  :lol
I will try and see what Kung Fu Dino Posse is like.  ;)  :blink: :p
Kung Fu Dino Posse had 60 Episodes! That is 8 more than Extreme Dinosaurs!  :wow
Transformers Prime (All Seasons) had 65 Episodes! That's 13 more than Extreme Dinosaurs!  :wow

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Thank you, Chiletrek.  :DD  :smile  :!  :confused  :idea  :lol  :wow  :blink:  :lol

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard, Path Light. Feel free to partake in all the activities and forums of our little community. Make yourself at home  :DD

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I had chats with gokyr586 and AntiTrollers2. I know gokyr586!  :!
I think AntiTrollers2 is the best Youtube user!  :smile  :lol  :DD  :p  :wow  :confused  :!

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
In fact, Dino Squad and Extreme Dinosaurs are better than the boring Garfield show!  :lol  :D  :blink:  :smile  :wow  :p  :confused  :smile  :!  :idea

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I am telling more about myself. When I was born in 25 November 1999, I cannot speak.  :oops
But as for now, I am able to speak!  :! Listen to the Extreme Dinosaurs theme song!
Somethings really rocking On planet number 3 Modern man's got prehistoric company A colossal fossil feud, unlike anything before Between the reckless Garfield men And the Extreme Dinosaurs! Extreme Extreme Extreme Dinosaurs Tails the snap like thunderclap Talking, stalking Garfield trap! Extreme Extreme Extreme Dinosaurs The crash and smash Jurassic four Extreme Dinosaurs! Saurian stomp! Let's fossilise them! Extreme Extreme Extreme Dinosaurs Garfield-tossing to the max They will punch Garfield in their tracks! Extreme Dinosaurs Extreme Extreme Dinosaurs The crash and smash Jurassic four! Extreme Dinosaurs!
 :lol  :smile  :confused  :!  :DD  :p  :lol  :wow

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Extreme Dinosaurs began in 1998. More people watched that show!  :lol  :wow  :DD  :smile  :!  :rolleyes  :anger  :confused  :smile  :lol  :p  :DD  :lol

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I like Extreme Dinosaurs! It's better than the boring Garfield show! :DD  :lol  :wow  :confused  :smile  :!  :DD  :p  :lol  :lol  :idea  :lol

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I am waiting for a reply.  :lol  :DD  :wow  :yes  :smile  :!  :oops  :confused  :idea  :lol  :DD  :p

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Still waiting for a reply.  :lol  :lol  :DD  :smile  :!  :confused  :anger  :lol  :smile  :!  :wow  :DD  :lol  :idea  :confused  :anger  :lol

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
There is 1 thing I like to say. Extreme Dinosaurs is the best show ever! :lol  :wow  :DD  :smile  :!  :confused  :idea  :angel  :rolleyes  :lol  :blink:  :lol  :wow