The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Information on the TV Series

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I was just wondering, has any information been given out that specifies the exact date the show will be released, and the time it will be on? I'm going to get cable in my room soon so this information would be helpful :P:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
:( Not a clue.
I'm not sure if such information is known yet; if anyone ever finds out, it would be much appreciated! :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I don't have a precise date. However, a land before time fan from Australia told me she found a page claiming the movie's Australian release to be scheduled for December 2006. This would be quite remarkable indeed, as the US release date for all we know will be early (probably January) 2007. I don't know how solid the source is.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
LBT 12 is looking to be released in (the US at least) in December. As for the TV series, I think we're looking at early 2007, around the New Year if I remember rightly. It will start showing on Cartoon Network in the States and I'm assuming the same trait will follow for other country releases.

I think yor Aussie friend pretty much hit the nail on the head Malte. I'm not sure about release dates for other countries, but those said so far are for the US. I'm sure the rest of the world will follow suit fairly quickly. :)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Last I checked, it was supposed to be December this was year was the release date, but i haven't seen and heard anything about it on Cartoon Network, of course, I only the [adult swim] block these days, so...
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf