The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic

Serris · 484 · 36274

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist smiled.
"Okay, Apple Bloom.  Truth or dare?"
She asked with a blush...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, I aint going to tell you anything, so I'm gonna go with a dare.  Whatever it is, I'm sure I can handle it" Apple Bloom grinned lightly at Twist as well, waiting to see what dare she would have to endure.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist paused, clearly thinking, then perked up.
"Hmm... I dare you to kith me on the lipth."
She said, grinning...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Alright" Apple Bloom replied back simply, shifting closer to Twist and did just that, gave her friend a simply, quick kiss upon the lips before grinning lightly to her "Well, you didn't say for how long" she teased a little.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist gave her friend a pouting smile.
"Aww...you got me."
She said with a small giggle.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Apple Bloom just looked at her friend still, having not asked her the Truth or Dare thing just yet as she did sigh a little "You know what Twist? It is as they say, you do only live once and well...." she trailed off and in turn, gave Twist another kiss upon the lips, this time though, she actually held it for a little longer this time.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Apple Bloom grinned a little as she continued to kiss Twist still, playfully pushing the other girl onto the ground as she did so, still kissing her all the while until she finally broke the kiss and just smiled to Twist "Better?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist smiled, half-dazed.  
"Much..."
She murmured...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I thought as much" Apple Bloom smiled to Twist "And again, thanks for letting me stay over, I'd rather not walk home at night, considering how dangerous things really can get" she added in, looking at Twist, seeming to blush a little as she kissed her again lightly.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist giggled.
"Of courthe!  How could I let you of all ponieth walk home at night?"
She teased, rubbing her hoof along Apple Bloom's side...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"By, not inviting me to stay the night?" Apple Bloom joked back, giving her friend a little nuzzle as well "Can I also ask you something else too Twist? Do you only...like me by any chance? Or is it...I dunno, more than that?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist smiled and blushed.  
"I'd never let you get hurt, Apple Bloom"
She said, then blushed more.
"A-and I think that it'th more than jutht liking you... I think I really love you..."
She said quietly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh" Apple Bloom again, had to pause for a moment.  So it was more than liking her after all, it was love in the end.  Well, Apple Bloom didn't seem to mind it as such herself "Well, I guess that's okay?" she added in, still sounding a bit unsure.  So much in a short amount of time was what Apple Bloom was trying to wrap her head around.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist smiled wide.
"Mmm... That'th good..."
She murmured ...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well...." Apple Bloom trailed off for a moment, still trying to wrap her head around it all before she finally just shrugged in the end and smiled to Twist "Then I guess it is good" she finally said, still smiling to her friend.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist smiled and rubbed Apple Bloom's side.
"I'm glad you're here, Apple Bloom."
She said gently.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Apple Bloom murmered a little as her side was rubbed "Well, I guess I'm just glad that you did ask me to stay over too, otherwise, I guess you wouldn't have said what you had said, and I wouldn't have kiss you....not that I regret kissing you or anything like that...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist smiled.
"I'm glad you didn't mind..."
She said gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Apple Bloom just gave off a little laugh "Well, why wouldn't I mind, you are my friend after all.....or were you talking about that kiss I gave you?" she asked in the end, a little confused herself, yet, still smiling to Twist and in turn, nuzzled her once more.