The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic

Serris · 484 · 36240

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist smiled shyly.
"I-I wath talking about the kiss."
She murred...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, it was.....nothing really" Apple Bloom shrugged back to Twist lightly as she looked at her friend still, placing her own nose to Twist's nose, giving her a soft smile all the while.

(Elsewhere)

In another part of the city, a young creature was seen jumping around in chocolate puddles, each jump making a different noise altogether, and not its usual noise.  It was raining....chocolate rain that is, pouring down from cotton candy clouds.

The streets were all soapy, while a few of the buildings were floating around, being held on by a sing chain each.  It was her little playground where the young Draconiquis played, where nopony really did dare to venture, just afraid of what she would end up doing to them.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist blushed and smiled wide, enjoying having her friend and crush so close to her.
"H-hey...Apple Bloom...I never athked you, but...do you...like me back?"
She asked shyly...

The young colt from the bar had left hastily when things had begun to get violent, and had instead begun wandering the streets, looking for something to divert his attention.  When he heard the strange sounds of the Draconequis playing, he decided to investigate, walking over to the area and smirking a little.
"Well, this certainly is a fascinating place."
He remarked, grinning a little...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Maybe...." Apple Bloom teased Twist back, her nose still touching Twist's nose, not pulling away just yet as she teased again, giving her friend a light kiss upon the lips.

The Draconiquis looked over at whom had shown up as she jumped around and skated over to him on the soapy roads, skating around him as she looked at him still before skating away, getting some room between herself and him before she spoke up to him "So, what can I do for you today?" was what she asked him as she skated back and fourth, every movement still making a different noise.

"After some cotton candy?" Strife asked as she summoned another cotton candy cloud and in turn, turned it into cotton candy and started to munch upon it before falling backwards, right onto a couch that just seemed to appear before laying upon her stomach, awaiting an answer from him.

"Oh....and watch your step too, try not to fall over" Strife added in with a playful laugh.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Pinkamena's CafÈ)

Scootaloo chuckled. "Nope. I just wear the cybernetics; I don't make them. Ya might wanna talk to Spike or Twilight about them, though."

--------------------

(Celestia Institute)

Spike and Twilight were staying at the onsite housing and having dinner. As head of the security division, Spike was wearing his communications headset. Twilight's electronic right eye fixed her assistant with its unblinking blue gaze.

"So exactly, what's your latest prototype?" Spike asked as he tossed a ruby into his mouth.

"Computer uplink for Earth Ponies and Pegasi," Twilight replied as she ate some apples.

"Hmm. So it seems that-" Spike's headset beeped. "F--- me," he growled. He got up and grabbed his battle suit, which was hanging in a corner. The battle suit was much more form fitting and sleek than the mining exoskeletons that Rarity favored in her mine - they were also much more expensive and not quite as protective.

As he attached the battery pack to the suit, the suit's eyes glowed a white color

He grabbed a rifle from the safe and slid a magazine into the rifle. "Twi, I'll be back soon. Probably just some miscreant."

He then exited the house into the drizzling rain. The pale blue-white light of complex's lighting made the black battle suit stand out. Spike then quickly activated his cloaking device.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike had his rifle ready as he walked around the complex. Suddenly, something sticky dripped onto him, causing him to decloak.

He sniffed it and realized that the rain had suddenly turned to chocolate.

The dragon used his headlamp to illuminate the ground - to his shock, the roads were soapy.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Elsewhere in the city)

Lyra had decided to take her AMP suit for a test drive, using this chance to leap from rooftop to rooftop in quick sucession.  All the while, she just seemed to grin away to herself, just enjoying herself until she slid to a hault.  She looked over the side of the building "That's a long drop...." she muttered until a fully grown dragon swooped up in front of her, heading for the skies.

Lyra glanced upwards at it as she groaned a little "Great, a dragon terrorizing the city and....hang on...." she then smirked away and moved the AMP suit backwards and waited for the dragon to fly lower until she ran forward and leapt off the building.  The AMP suit grabbed onto the dragon's head as she bought a fist back and slammed it into the dragon's head a few times "Listen, I don't know what your problem is, but you are terrorizing this city and-" she looked up as she saw the were flying straight towards a building.

Yet, the dragon changed direction and started to fly upwards, with Lyra still holding on for dear life.  Though she lost her grip and fell off, she managed to grab onto the dragon again, but by the tail this time and started to climb back up it again "Bon Bon is probabally gonna kill me if she finds out what I'm up to right now...." she muttered to herself a bit nervously "That....and I really should've installed some weapons onto this thing too....maybe later....like a dragon killing gun...thing...."

She managed to climb towards one of the wings of the dragon, just as it decided to then fly upside down.  She wrapped the arms of the AMP suit around the joint of the wing, still holding onto it for dear life before she started to pull herself up onto the belly of the dragon.  Once on it, she started to make her way towards the head of it as the dragon growled at her.

"Unicorns...." the dragon snarled before letting off a stream of fire at Lyra, still flying upside down all the while.  Lyra stood her ground as she felt the stream of fire try and penetrate her suit, but with no luck.

"My turn" Lyra smirked as she rushed forward, the AMP's foot raised before bringing it down onto the dragon's throat.  The dragon roared in pain and started to decend down to street level at a 90 degree angle.  Lyra had lost her grip again and this time, failed to grab onto the dragon's tail and was instead, in freefall "Might as well make the most of this....here goes nothing" she muttered as she straightened herself up in midfall, fist pulled back, ready to make contact with the dragon's head regardless.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike patrolled the soapy streets of the complex. Luckily, his battle suit had spikes on the feet so he did not slip.

Suddenly, he saw something leaping from rooftop to rooftop. Assuming it was responsible for the mess in the complex, he leapt into the air. Two thrusters mounted on his feet ignited as he soared into the night sky.

As he flew after the thing, he zoomed in on it and noticed that it was a piloted mech - and piloted by none other than Lyra!

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(ooc: As stated before, not sure how Spike can see Lyra right now, since she's not suppose to be near where Strife is, so in turn, Spike shouldn't be able to see her, unless he's divereted a fair bit away from where Strife is)

Lyra slammed the fist of the AMP suit down onto the dragon's head before swinging another fist at it, punching it in the face.  Yet, said dragon only growled back in annoyance as it turned to swing its tail at Lyra.

She in turn, held out both hands of the suit and grabbed onto the incomming tail, the suit sliding across the ground a few feet before she slammed the tail down, hoping over it and quickly glancing around.  Lyra saw a street pole in the ground and decided to pull it out, swinging it around and striking the dragon across the face a few times with it "Unless you want to give yourself up and explain yourself right now, I suggest you roll over and play dead"

The dragon just growled back at her, moving forward to bite at her, only for Lyra to swing the street pole back at him "I'll take that as a no then" but in turn, she was knocked backwards by the dragon's tail again.  At first, the suit did freeze up again, as an alarm beeped inside it "No, no, no, no, no.....not now....work you worthless piece of junk" she growled a little to herself as she attempted to get the suit to move again.  In turn, the dragon seemed to just grin as it approached Lyra as it just licked its lips.

"Oh...this is not going to end well....first test run of the suit, and it just has to freeze up in a fight against a full sized, grown dragon...yup....just my luck...." Lyra grumbled to herself as she still did what she could to get the suit moving again, but still, with not luck and instead, just braced for impact from whatever it was the dragon was going to dish out next.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The young colt looked over his shoulder.
"Hmm... I do believe we have company."
He replied lazily...

Twist smiled shyly.
"I...Apple Bloom... I..."
She trailed off...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC - Spike is at the opposite end of the complex from Strife. The perimeter alert was tripped by Lyra and the dragon. He's now flying in the air and his suit enhances his vision.)

Spike fired his rifle at the dragon. The rifle used a power cell to excite a crystal to produce an intense beam of magic. However, so much power was used that the crystals burned out, rendering them useless. Silver beams lanced towards the dragon as the burnt-out crystals were ejected, clattering on Lyra's mech.

------------------

(Silver's Apartment)

Silver had locked the door to his modest apartment and had placed his armor and other tools in a closet. He then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lyra's AMP suit was struck by the crystals, yet, it still refused to move.  She growled to herself light until she was knocked back a few feet, through the wall of a nearby building by the dragon's tail before it turned its attention to Spike.

"This is not your concern young one" the dragon growled at Spike.

Lyra's suit reactivated as she crashed to the ground.  Her attentioned turned briefly to the two mares in the room that had been making out, only to stare at her and her intruision "Ladies" was all Lyra had said as she moved the suit forward, grinning that it was working again, stepping through the hole in the wall and towards both Spike and the dragon again.

Apple Bloom did let off a light smirk to Twist, giving her friend another light kiss on the nose "So, what else do you want to do, hmm?"

Strife looked at the colt lazily and yawned "And your point is?" she asked him, showing no signs that she was going to even bother moving to even look at what was going on in the distance.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You are trespassing on Equestrian government property!" Spike said as he changed magazines on his rifle. "As head of security for the Celestia Institute, both your presence and the presence of your assailant are my concerns! Now both of you leave before I get heavier back up!"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah and....wait, both of us? As in that dragon and me?" Lyra asked as she pointed a finger of her mech at Spike "Dude, I'm trying to help here, as in, taking down that dragon so the proper authorities don't have to deal with it" her gaze shifted to the dragon, then to Spike again.

"Besides, this suit can handle whatever that dragon can dish out" Lyra added in, the fists of her suit then clenched "So, if you'll excuse me, I have a fight to finish" she added in and turned her attention to the dragon, only to see it starting to fly off again.  She in turn, groaned and she looked to Spike again "You know what, on second thought....he's all yours now" she added in with a small nervous laugh as she started to step backwards.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sorry, Lyra, I have to follow protocols. No one is allowed in the complex unless they get clearance from the office. And the office is not open now," Spike said, lowering his rifle.

He then watched the dragon flying off. He nodded. "Well, that means my work here is done. See ya!"

He then leapt into the air and the thrusters on his boots activated as he flew back to the onsite housing.

--------------

"Spike, what happened?" Twilight asked via radio.

"Lyra and a dragon were fighting," he said as he soared through the night sky. As he flew over the complex, he could see the gaudy neon signs of Ponyville's stores advertising all sorts of wares.

His stomach growled as he flew. He veered and set a course for Sugarcube Corner.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sugarcube Corner was exactly the same as he remembered it from his childhood. Its cheery gingerbread and frosting decor hadn't changed one bit, though the pollution from the factories had dulled it a bit. The dull whirring of repulsorsleds and flying suits could be heard in the distance.

He decelerated before he ran into an electronic billboard advertising some new magitech upgrade. As he landed on the rain-slicked streets, it was quite clear that Sugarcube Corner had become something of a 24 hour conveinence store.

As he entered, he was greeted by several other ponies, many of whom were either clad in trenchcoats or light exoskeletons.

Spike took off his helmet and tucked it into his backpack. He looked around the store; it looked the same as it did during his childhood. He sniffed the air - it still smelled like baked goods.

He stood in line. Pound Cake - the Cakes' grown colt - was busy taking an order from a trenchcoat wearing mare.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Twist blushed bright red.
"I...don't know, really... I didn't think thomething like thith would ever happen at all..."
She admitted sheepishly...

The colt shrugged.
"Just thought it would be of interest to you, that's all."
He said, idly looking at his hoof...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Elsewhere in the city.  A local bar)

A pony entered the nearest bar, eyes gazing around at who was there.  But with it being this late at night, it was almost empty, save for one creature.  A griffon.  Gilda as her eyes fell upon the creature and in turn, she let off a light smirk.  It took her not that long to find Gilda, but she found her in the end as she stepped forward.

"Hello....Gilda..." the voice would sound rather familiar to Gilda as the pegasus started to approached the griffon.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Sugarcube Corner)

Spike was next in line. A golden Pegasus mare with a cybernetic eye glanced at him. "What will it be?" she asked.

"Just a sapphire cupcake and a salad," he said. He reached into his belt pouch for some bits to pay as his order was telekinetically floated over to him.

"Spike?" a familiar voice called out.

Spike turned around, nearly bumping into another customer as he did so. He saw a familiar blue mare. Her pink mane was greyed out by age but there was no mistaking who it was: Cup Cake.

"Mrs. Cake?" he said.

"Oh, Spike," she said. "You remember." She looked at his armored form. "And look how you changed. Why I remember when you were just a baby and when Twilight first bought you in here you-"

"Erm, thanks for the story but I have to meet Twilight!" Spike quickly blurted out as he breathed his burst of dragonfire on the goods, instantly teleporting them to his apartment.

He then donned his helmet, ran out into the streets and soared into the skies with the whoosh of the rocket thrusters on his feet. The last thing he heard was raucous laughter from the store as Mrs. Cake told everypony his embarrassing blunder from his childhood.

------------------

(Pinkamena's Cafe)

Scootaloo ordered some beer and hay fries. She then turned to the colt. "So exactly what do you have that may interest me?" she asked as she munched on a hay fry.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was still at least an hour to go before her show would begin as Trixie sat in her dressing room, brush levitating as she was giving her mane a bit of a brush while she went over in her mind how the show was going to play out, which magic act she would start off with, considering the fact that lately, she did like to mix things up, trying not to put the same show on twice, giving the audience at least something new each and every time.

Her eyes just looked at herself in the mirror before she ended up giving off a bit of a sigh.  There was still something else about this show she wanted to do as an idea entered her mind and in turn, she levitating a quil and paper in front of herself and started to write on it.

Dear Twilight Sparkle

It's just me again, getting ready for one of my shows as usual, but I had an idea, that is, if you're not all that busy hopefully, and that is if you'd want to drop by either now before my show starts, during it....or after it....I would love it, after all, I do want to at least see you again, it just gets so....boring without anypony to really talk to and all that.

Love, Trixe

And in a flash, the letter was gone, sent off to Twilight as Trixie just sat there, looking at her picture she had of Twilight pinned to her mirror.