The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic

Serris · 484 · 34453

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda stopped drinking her drink for a moment, then looked up.  
"D-Dawn?  Is that you?"
She asked, incredulous...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The pegasus gave a small nod back "Of course it's me, I mean, can't just come and see how you're holding up after what has been happening so far?" Dawn asked back, though seeming to be unaware of what actually has been happening earlier on.  Though, she wasn't going to let that show to Gilda "Besides....I worry about you"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda shook her head.  
"I'm fine.  Not the first time my heart's been torn apart, anyways."
She said calmly, taking another drink...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn moved closer to Gilda "That's good to hear" she spoke back, herself remaining calm as she glanced at Gilda before she leaned over and gave Gilda a rather light kiss, right upon the cheek and in turn, seemed to smirk very lightly as she did so.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Celestia Institute Apartments)

Twilight Sparkle was watching some late night shows on TV when the front door opened.

"Twilight! I'm back!" Spike called from the foyer.

Twilight then galloped into the foyer. There, Spike was stripping off his battle armor and plugging it into itscharger.

"Spike! What took so long?"

Spike brushed back the spikes on his head as he sighed and closed the locker that held his suit and rifle (along with some other weaponry and gear). "Lyra and a dragon breached our perimeter. Luckily, I persuaded them to leave. And then I went to get food at Sugarcube Corner."

"Oh, Celestia, I haven't been there in years," Twilight said. "How is it?"

Spike laughed. "It's more like a convience store now but it's still got that homey atmosphere. And I avoided getting embarrassed by Mrs. Cake."

"She didn't try to pinch your cheeks did she?"

"Hay no!" Spike blurted out.

"Well, I'm off to bed," Twilight said.

As she trotted off, Spike opened his package and started munching on the sapphire cupcake.

As he did so, a letter appeared in the air. Even though Trixie's letter arrived instantaneously, it had been scanned by several sensors. These were installed after Twilight had angered a crime syndicate operating in the Undercity and she had a letter bomb mailed to her. Spike had gotten to it first and he had triggered it. Luckily, his extraordinarily resilient scales proved all but impervious to the blast. Though the apartment was severely damaged.

He opened the letter and double checked it to make sure it was safe. Satisfied it was, he headed to Twilight's bedroom.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Trixie soon put on her cape and magician's hat as she just seemed to grin to herself "Time to give these ponies a show that will know them off their hooves" she continued to grin rather happily to herself as she turned and trotted off, heading out of her room and down the hallway, just humming a little to herself as she did so.

"Mares and gentlecolts! It is now the moment you have all been waiting for! I now present to you all, The Great and Powerful Trixie!" the announcer called out as he stepped backwards, off the stage.

As soon as the announcer was off the stage, a puff of smoke appeared and there stood Trixie as she looked amongst the audience "Welcome everypony!" she called out as the audience already started to cheer for her.  It was rather packed that night, yet, that didn't bother Trixie one bit as her horn started to glow under her hat and a box appeared "Now, for tonight, Trixie shall first start off with something simple.  She will step into that box and impale it with swords....and well, you shall see what happens after that" she spoke as she turned, stepping into said box before 30 sword started to float before impaling the box.

Moments later, she did reappear in the back of the audience, to which said audience did cheer her on for her simple magic trick.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike handed Twilight the letter. Twilight blushed as she read the letter. "It's from Trixie!" she squealed.

Spike snorted. "You mean that two-bit braggart and liar?"

"Spike! She's over that now!" Twilight scolded.

Spike rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I'm going to sleep now. If she tries starting s--- with you, call me and I'll be ready with my rifle in ten seconds flat." He then headed to his bedroom - which also had a safe containing additional weapons and gear.

"Oh Spike, your job's getting to you."

Twilight then got to work drafting a letter to send to Trixie.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was now half time, giving Trixie at least half an hour before the second half of her show would begin, and already she was feeling fairly confident about it "These mare and colts....so glad they adore my shows....don't know what I would do without them" she spoke to herself with a content smile upon her face as she headed outside for the time being.  She wanted to at least head down the road for the moment and get herself a drink.

She entered the local cafe and ordered herself a hay shake and sat down at one of the tables, sipping away at it.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Twilight slid the letter in the envelope. With a flash of purple magic, the letter was on its way to Trixie.

She then trotted off to her bedroom.

---------------

Pumpkin Cake rode her hover skiff through the rainy streets. She was to deliver some expensive liquor imported from Canterlot to Pinkamena's CafÈ. As per "valuable goods" protocol with her company, she wore a light suit of armor and carried a small personal defense blaater on her right foreleg.

She sighed as she banked her vehicle right, narrowly avoiding an intoxicated pegasus.

Soon, she arrived in a section of Ponyville that had seem better days. A few decrepit buildings surrounded her and broken glass and other debris crunches under her armored hooves.

She levitated out the goods and entered a large dingy building with a flickering neon sign that read "Pinkamena's CafÈ".

Inside the club, pounding industrial rock drowned out everything else. Brilliant lights strobed around the bar in a psychadelic display. Several ponies were dancing or more likely, grinding on each other, to the high-energy music.

She went up to the barkeeper. "Excuse me, I have a delivery for Pinkamena Pie."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Before the barkeep could reply, a voice spoke up "Well, well, well, long time no see Pumpkin Cake" the voice stated, belonging to that of Pinkamena as she approached Pumpkin Cake.

Her eyes gazed at the package for a moment before she wrapped a hoof around Pumpkin Cake, hoof running along her cheek "So tell me, what's in the package hmm?" she asked "I take it that it is valuable by what you're wearing....and...." Pinkamena thought for a moment and smirked very lightly.

"Tell you what, why not step into my office where it's not so....loud, hmm?" Pinkamena asked, giving Pumpkin Cake a very light little nuzzle before she turned, her tail seeming to just run along Pumpkin Cake's cheek a little and turned, heading off into her office before just standing by, waiting for the unicorn to enter as well.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pumpkin Cake powered up her blaster but followed Pinkamena into the office. Something about this mare seemed oddly familiar but she shook it off.

As she seated herself on a chair, she turned to Pinkamena. "The package contains Canterlotian liquor." She levitated out a tablet from a pocket in her armored suit. "Now if you are Pinkamena, I need you to sign here and I'll deliver the package to you"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Liquor, liquor, liquor....and from Canterlot you say?" Pinkamena had to think on it for just a moment "Ah yes, that's right, now I recall, ordered it not that long ago either" she spoke up as she signed her name before opening up said package.

Her eyes gazed at Pumpkin Cake "Care to stay for a drink?" she asked as she again, wrapped a hoof around the unicorn "After all, I'm sure that making deliveries all the time would be tiring, and one does need to have time off, have a drink or two" she added in, pulling her closer to herself.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pumpkin was sweating as she took the tablet. "Erm, all right," she said. "But I can't stay too long, I have to deliver something from Sugarcube Corner to somepony named Trixie Lulamoon."

She glanced around the room. The industrial rock could be heard even through the closed door.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkamena let off a very light smirk as Pumpkin accepted her offer and in turn, gave her a small little nuzzle too before deciding to pour the liquor out into two glasses, one for Pumpkin and one for herself.

"That's good to hear" she spoke as just looked at Pumpkin, seeming to smile a bit seductivly at the unicorn, taking a sip from the glass of liquor "Oh....now that is some good stuff, try some....you'll love it"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pumpkin swirled the liquor around in her telekinetic grasp as she stuck her snout into the stem and sniffed deeply; it was quite strong, Canterlotian liquor always was.

"So, Pinkamena," Pumpkin began as she took a tentative sip of the liquor. "I noticed your last name is 'Pie'. Are you by any chance related to the Element of Laughter, Pinkie Pie?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkamena stopped for a moment as she turned her back away from Pumpkin for just a moment.  She just had to bring up Pinkie Pie into the conversation, the one that she usually didn't not enjoy getting along with at all.  But for now, she would see if she could just avoid the question itself as she turned to face Pumpkin again and approached the unicorn.

"Pinkie Pie....oh....the name does sound....somewhat familiar...." Pinkamena spoke as she leaned in and pressed her own lips against Pumpkin's, giving her a soft kiss upon the lips "Why do you ask?"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pumpkin flinched as she was kissed by the mare. She wiped her lips with the back of her left hoof. "Because Pinkie's been missing for years. Last time I saw her was when I first got my job as a courier and Pound first got into tunnel-running. That was about, seven or so years ago." She gulped to choke back some tears. She took another sip of the liquor and pushed the glass away - flying a hover skiff while drunk is a very bad idea.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So sorry" Pinkamena spoke, faking sincerity herself as she just looked at Pumpkin "It's such a shame when something like that happens to a mare....such as yourself...." she added in as she pressed her snout to Pumpkin's, giving her a very light smirk as she did so.

She ran her front right hook along Pumpkin's cheek just lightly "But I'll tell you what, if I ever see her again....I'll be sure to let you know....hmm?" she asked, though a bit rhetorically as she again, kissed Pumpkin rather light upon the lips.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pumpkin flinched. "Ah, Pinkamena, you're making me a bit uncomfortable. Anyways, I have to deliver something!"

She then made for the door.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Very well then....but....we'll meet again....trust me" Pinkamena spoke up as she watched Pumpkin starting to leave before she walked over to stop the other unicorn for just a moment "Oh....and do give my regards to Mr. and Mrs. Cake will you? I'm sure that they miss Pinkie Pie quite a bit" she added in, just looking at Pumpkin.

But then, another small idea came across her mind as she stepped forward towards Pumpkin "Besides, what's the rush anyway? Whatever it is you have to delieve to Trixie.....I'm sure that can wait" she spoke some more....almost in a more seductive like tone this time around.