The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Challenge

Nick22 · 247 · 38619

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's something you have to deal with as an immortal, seeing friends and loved ones fade and die, it can be very depressing if you let it affect you , which I did, when Snowpaw died. It took me ages to come around, during that time, it was just me and tarrax, and all I did was run Aestorica and collect books and other materials for my library. That was it... until I met you, and Snowpaw was revived..." Stripetail said. "Doesn't sound appealing to be immortal, now, does it?' He chuckled a little.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"I guess it has it ups and downs, but that everything else in life there is always a up and down" Eva smiled to Stripetail "Sorry to cut and leave, but I would like to go back to studying Stripetail"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You aren't going anywhere' Stripetail said flatly, "You can learn a lot more from me than you can from an introductory book. Have a seat."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes Stripetail" Eva agreed to it sitting down to study with help from Lord Stripetail

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Let us begin, there are 3 things you must master if you are to be good at magical memory. First, Mastery over your own mind. And that is not as obvious as you might think, you must build up your mental defenses, otherwise anyone with any sort of skill can read your mind. Second,Creation of magical memories.. that is done by using your mental abilities. they can be drawn from you, so do not share your magical memory with anyone you do not trust. Third, and finally,Magical mood, the magical memories can only be created under certain circumstances"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Nick I don't think this is going so well, it seem to not much of that joy that the first one we did. it seems a bit slow and too techiquely now with all this stuff so far. the story just haven't got that spirit that the last one had it kind of sapped out of interested. sorry it just how I feel how this is going it. got no real power to push forwards it either too slow or it coming too complatcated)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I Understand. Do you wish to take a break from it, and return later?)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright.. I think we started it too soon after the debacle with f-22 and Cyber. If we lost the enthusiasm, we lost there, with trying to move on, with 2 other players who were either too new to Rping or too rigid in thier gameplay. I think we should resume it in the new year, I'll move on from the study session, and we can go from there. I agree, the pace is very slow..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(time to resume)
 The study session went on for a couple more hours, with Stripetail explaining the intricate details od magical memory. Aware that he was reciting a lot of details, he went about it slowly, as to not overburden eva with too much information.
_
'That's all for now' Stripetail said, finishing up. "I'll see you in the morning Eva. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright thank you Stripetail" Eva smiled she getting up "I am going to get something to eat" She said leaves.

meanwhile Wayne figured out how the device is used looking at it he found out that place on the jacket it can transform them into the prestroic forms of their race with it. "this is quite the thing" Wayne said looking at it holding the device in his claw hand. "All I need is to test it out"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good night eva, don't stay up too late" Stripetail replied as she left. he paused as he looked at the bookshelf. He was passing some of his knowledge onto her, knowledge that he alone possessed. In the past he would not have done that, but he was at the point of his life where he could relax a little.
_
The room Wayne was in was empty save for himself, it was nearly midnight , according to a hologram clock.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let the test begins" Wayne spoke out "Start recording" Wayne said then look at it placing the device on his jacket. He push the panel open "A simple button" Wayne then push it activating the device the blue light glows around him and then change his form and then the light dimmed standing as a full size parasaurolophus. "Amazing I know I am bigger but this device keeps my mind intact but my voice is deeper and different." he spoke then as he test out the ancient form it lasted for about 10 minutes then he glowed changing back to normal size and form jacket and belt still on with the device.

"End recording, testing of Digivovling sccessful for Dinoton. I do stat this in the log, this technology only to be used under a new form of unit, I would call them the Dinoton X-Cross Team. a new form that I would request to keep this technology to that of the most skilled soldiers or have techquies that are unqiue to that of fighting, technology, techinquians and other skills that make them different to others in a style." Wayne spoke out and then end the recording he notice the floor where he walked in the dinosaur form had left the imprints of foot prints in the floor cracked under the weight of a full size dinosaur or a little bigger then usually that he noticed himself the foot print was about 14% bigger then a averenge dinosaur in records. "Also note that there will be floor damage if it not suited to support a dinosaur will be damaged by feet foot step."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne sends a message on the computer in his lab to tell Stripetail and show the recording report of the test run of this Dinovolving technology. "I wonder what he will think of this new technology and how I transformed into such a dinosaur"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail looked at the images and then at the cracked floor. 'On the one paw, Wayne.I would advise you not to meddle with such technology again in the future. You took a great risk in doing so, unattended.." He said. "Yes it worked for you, but it could have been disasterous. " he then re-examined the crack. "You weighed roughly 35 tons, judging by the depth and size of the impressions on the floor.  On the other paw though, I can understand your excitement. You can use this great and powerful technology! I have seen many many things, so excitement does not come as easily to me now as it did in my youth, but I am excited. For you, and your discovery. But... don't reveal this to anyone, save for the Minister and a few others. This technology could easily be corrupted, and used for great evil. " Stripetail replied.
(congrats on 9000!)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Trust me I wouldn't dream of letting too many people knowing about this technology it would be far to dangours for too many to know. So I will let the Minister know tomorrow of my discovery. But I took the risk of doing it in a very remote room so no one would get hurt or any serious damage. Taking this test was seriously weighed up and I choose to do it" Wayne said back to Stripetail on his computer. "I wouldn't dare do it for the fun of excitement, that would be foolhearted. The test was very promising and feeling that size and power of my ancient form of kind of dinosaur was amazing at the least I wouldn't want this to be misused" Wayne informed Stripetail of his dissucion on it.

(thanks, didn't even notice lol)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Still you need to repair the floor. The scientists won't be happy when they find out you ruined the floor, even if the room is in a remote location. They'll expect you to pay for its repair.." Stripetail replied
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"New technology already working on it" Wayne turn a image up zooming on the right side of the screen showing working roborts fixing the floors paving it in then they went back into a slot the walls the damage cleared up. "So how things with Eva?" Wayne asked

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"she's got a lot to deal with this year, her magical memory teacher is very strict. Eva has the talent to do very well, she's probably in the top 10% of her class, the question now for me is will she be able to use her talents. On a personal note, she and Snowpaw appear to be getting along alright"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is good to know. I will be going now, I just got a last report to do and close up for the night" Wayne said to Stripetail to finish of the report.