The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What could have been...

Guest · 4 · 715

Bruton the Iguanodon

I haven't seen 4 in forever but I know there's this scene where Littlefoot is trapped in a cave with Dil and Ichy and Ali goes back for help...

...but someone brought up the idea of both of them being trapped together. Well, would that actually work? I don't remember 4 exactly, so I'm not sure, but if it did, why do ya think they chose not to? It would only slicken this already awesome film, because...well, both Littlefoot and Ali facing danger sounds more intriguing then just Littlefoot...anyways what do u think?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, then who would come and resque them? Ali had to go back to the valley, and get the rest of the Gang to come with her and help Littlefoot. If Ali wasn't able to do that, then how would the Gang, or anyone else know that they're in trouble, or even where they were?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Bruton the Iguanodon

You're right; I read the summary from wikipedia and you're right. Like I said, I haven't seen the 4th movie in a while.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
And maybe because of that, Ali wouldn't have made friends with the gang.  :)